Thursday 16 March 2023

Outdoor Challenge Goes By In A (Bra) Flash

Regular blog readers will know that on this day i.e. the 16th of each month i am set an outdoor exhibitionist-type challenge to complete. What i will have to do and where i will be doing it is determined by rolling a set of dice that Owner has created specifically for such purposes.

Those same regular readers may also have read in my last blog entry of my slight ‘disappointment’ at my own nervousness when Owner asked me to give Her a flash of my bra when we went to the pub last weekend. It took a second attempt on my part for me to reveal my silk cami and bra to the pub, and then only quite fleetingly.

Thus you could perhaps say that it was a case of Karma when the roll of the dice this morning instructed me to flash my bra in public in a residential area that is about a 5-10 minute walk from where Owner and i live. It was a chance to redeem myself, or at least to try to.

Last night, as i lay in bed, i was thinking about the various potential scenarios that might have played out when i threw the dice this morning.  How i would complete the challenge, what i would wear etc. i always get a little nervous the day before 'outdoor challenge' day but i find that trying to think things through in advance helps me to come up with a few plans for whatever the dice should then decide i had to do. As a result, the minute that i saw saw how the dice had settled i already knew that i would wear my red bra for better visual impact. i had also decided that i would pair it with a black skater-type skirt, one that i often wear when working at home, and a pair of black stockings with a red-seam up the back, matching red kickers and a coat and shoes and…er… nothing else.

Well, I think i can safely say my bra was not hidden and was clearly visible, perhaps even from space!

me flashing my red bra
However, i am slightly jumping ahead. Given that it was a short walk to get to the location the dice (Owner) had specified i wore my flats rather than heels. In fact, Owner chastised me a bit on my return when She saw that i had changed into my striper heels for some of the photos. i did so simply so that the colour of my footwear matched the colour on my underwear and the seams of my stockings, honestly i did.

Here i am halfway up our street on route to the photo shoot location.

And this is me passing the local park which has occasionally featured in other outdoor challenges i have completed.

And here i am after having arrived at the specified location.

What is less clear from the images is that half of the properties along that road seemed to have builders in. There were brickies and sparkies all over the place, and the rest of the road was being dug up for various utility works by other sets of workers. i quickly had to reconcile myself to the fact that i would likely have a bit of an audience as i posed. There was also quite a bit of coming and going with vans and cars (more workers) some of which also put in brief appearances in the images. It even turned out that a car that was parked next to the pavement about two meters from where i was stood posing had a middle-aged woman sat in it the whole time!  Just as i was getting ready to head home the car door suddenly opened and a mature woman stepped out of it, much to my surprise. Given the direction the car was facing she must have seen the whole show!

Anyway, despite all that was going on around me in what is normally a slightly quieter street than our own – it is not on a bus route whereas ours is - i was quite pleased with how i got on. Owner also expressed Her approval when She saw the images i had taken. You can judge how i got on yourselves below.


And yes, my knickers were matching

matching panties
Rolling the outdoor challenge dice was not the only monthly task i undertook first thing today. i also took a card from Owners updated bag of ‘entertainment and treats’ – namely things She wants me to do for Her amusement. This month’s card was a cracker, it stated that i am to do a 10 minute 80s style workout video, dressed in the appropriate manner for the period. Jane Fonda eat your heart out! It promises to be fun. i hope to be able to complete that task this coming weekend. i will keep readers posted on the outcome.

The task also seems appropriate as i have recently resumed my exercise regime in earnest after being slightly ashamed of how big my belly has got as can be seen from some of the photos in the blog from the past few months. i seriously need to trim my stomach back down. As per my previous exercise regimen i am focused exclusively on my butt and abs (i have no interest in developing my upper body) and, judging by the number of times Owner has been groping my arse of late it seems it has started to have some affect, in that department at least. However, i still have some way to go when it comes to my stomach.

i did, however, receive a little bit of helpful ‘encouragement’ last night after returning home from a day away for work when Owner instructed that i was to complete fifty Russian twists for Her, whilst also simultaneously wearing nipple clamps. The clamps i used were the super-evil pair of clover clamps we have (i say super-evil as on each clamp one of the pads has been removed and replaced by one half of a serrated set of metal crocodile-style teeth). They hurt….quite a bit. Anyway, here i am doing my alternative workout last night in the nude.

Anyway, let me know how you think I got on with my challenge this month. By for now.

6 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Noticing...a lot of "upskirt" photogs going on here, lol. :)

sissie billie said...

P,

you are incorrigible, I'm sure that you are using loaded dice to get what you want.

You get nervous flashing in a Bar, but its a different matter at the building trade...I bet you were hoping for a Brickie's wolf whistle!

You are a shameless tart!;)

loads of warm hugs

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Vanessa - that may be true but there is nothing to be seen that is of any note up my skirt :0

You are right though, i should have found a different place to perch my camera phone too for some other angles

p
x

Poppet Subslut said...

billie - thank you but i swear the dice are not loaded, it was just a case of strange karma.

Me? Hoping to attract a wolf whistle? i couldn't possibly comment;) As for being a shameless tart, i hope so.

p
x

La truie chiotte said...

The challenge was very well got on with elegance. Your owner can be proud of you

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Allex.Great to have you back.

p
X