Saturday 18 March 2023

Bimbo Workout

So this afternoon i had Owner in fits of hysterics as yours truly completed the monthly entertainment request She had given to me, which was to perform a 1980s aerobic workout for Her amusement. This was me getting ready to 'go for the burn' in my leotard, leggings and 'BIMBO' socks

And here are some clips of me in action with Owner bursting out into occasional hysterical laughter as She watches whilst also trying to hold the camera steady

In case you are wondering what i keep glancing at in that second to last video it is that i was worried my bouncing up and down might topple the fish tank off its stand, which would have made for a dramatic finale.

This was actually the fourth workout my poor glutes had experienced in less that 24 hours. The evening before, after Owner and i had both finished work, they were subjected to their regular Friday beating. This time Owner took Her thick green handled cane to them and the the backs of my thighs causing both to flush a lovely pink and red afterwards. It meant that my cheeks were still glowing as i prepared dinner and they were still hot when i washed the dishes and then cleaned the kitchen.

caned backside

Thia morning started, as Saturdays nearly always do, with breakfast and a glass of Owners delicious golden nectar. Today's had quite an intense, rich aroma and a lovely taste that i greedily gulped down. i do so love drinking Owner's piss and the different shades of amber and flavours She can produce never fail to fascinate me, i really ought to do a whole blog on it one day. Anyway, here i am happily consuming Her offering

Ready, steady....
...gone

Piss and breakfast consumed it was time to do a spot of Spanish study and then the first of today's set of glute (and abs) exercises. i am quite pleased with myself in that i am now back to using the same set of weights again as i did when i was exercising just before i caught Covid last year. i am hopeful that the regular exercise routine i have resumed combined with the use of my dumb bells, ankle weights and kettle bell will soon start to pop my butt and trim the weight that has accumulated around my mid-riff. i even continued with my routine when Owner tried to distract me by drawing on my bum

the smile Owner drew on my butt cheek as i worked out

Exercises completed it was time to move onto my chores, and another mini-workout, this time from sweeping and vacuuming all the floors. Yes, housework can most definitely be exercise too. Floors done, interspersed with a spot of random dancing to some music, it was time to  get ready for the day and make some lunch for Owner and i (tuna salad if you must know).

Lunch consumed and tidied away i did some ironing before being instructed to go to my cage so that i would be out of Owner's way for a while. i ended-up spending an hour locked-up on all fours, drooling into my little bucket from the bit-gag i was wearing whilst my teats were stretched by the heavy metal chain suspended on hooks from my pierced nipples. This is how i spent an hour this afternoon

you can see the heavy chain hanging from hooks through my nipple rings
and the bucket that i drool into
my matching mittens and bit-gag

After being released from the cage i cut and trimmed Owners toenails for Her, then did my little 80s aerobic routine, watched some TV with Her before then giving Owner a back massage. 

It has been a productive and fun little day, especially the part where i got to try do the aerobics workout. i think my butt will definitely be 'feeling it' tomorrow morning when i pick-up the weights and do a repeat of my butt and abs workout again. Fingers crossed, however, some results might be apparent in a couple of months.

2 comments:

sissie billie said...

Morning P,

So much channelling of your inner "Green Goddess" and "Mad Lizzie". I can see your own line in exercise videos for the submissive market.

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one that uses my domestic duties as exercise.

With your gag do you drool freely or do you you have to overcome the desire to keep swallowing it? For me it takes a bit of time to get used to the being gagged as I always have to mentally get over the fact that it will make me drool.

Overall it sound like you are having a good weekend.

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Saludos billie.

i must confess that, disgusting as it might sound, i quite enjoy being made to drool. The difference with the bit gag is that, when i wear it, an almost constant stream drains slowly out of my mouth whereas with a ball gag my mouth fills up until either a) i end up having to gulp some down or b) the gag is removed.

i agree, people tend to overlook domestic work as a form of exercise, which of course it can be and is.

Owner and i keep saying i should do an exercise video one day of my usual routines, the odd photo appears now and then and a written description but no video yet. Perhaps one day. Less 'green goddess' and more pink plonker :)

p
xx