Sunday 12 March 2023

In the boozer y en la casa

Yesterday, after first going for a lovely walk around a local park ,Owner took me to one of our local pubs for a few drinks and a meal. The pub was a bit busier than it usually is for that time of day as some people had gathered to watch the rugby. We managed to find a spot where the TV screen wasn't too distracting (i hate TV's in pubs, whatever the reason) and then took perverse delight in watching the disappointment on people's faces as England got thrashed by France.

As the game played out, Owner and i focused on our customary pleasures of people watching and gossiping. Owner also used the occasion to tell me how much She has come to enjoy whipping, caning, paddling, spanking and, more recently, electrocuting me. The latter is a new discovery of Hers and one which i will say a little more about later. In the meantime, back to us sat in the pub. 

As we were chatting away Owner issued me with an instruction, namely She wanted me to stand up, walk to one side of the pub and then return to where we were sitting but to flash my bra to Her as i did so. i had on a blue a v-necked cotton top under which i was wearing a lace-trimmed blue and white silk slip and a cream and black bra. 

My first attempt to flash Owner my bra was rated something of a disappointment by Her. A couple sat along from Her were both watching me quite intently and i confess that i slightly lost my nerve (yes, i do still occasionally get shy), not acceptable behaviour from a slut. i knew i had to try again.

My subsequent attempts were a little more successful. Here i am flashing my slip and bra to the customers in pub whilst sitting down

flashing my bra and slip

And here is a short video of me returning to sit with Owner whilst flashing my slip and bra a little more successfully second time around

Still not quite the casual and carefree flash that i would like to have done but better than my first, failed attempt. i still have a long way to go though if i truly am to become worthy of the term 'slut'.

Despite my mixed efforts at revealing myself to Her as instructed we had a lovely evening. i confess that more than a couple of drinks were consumed

me returning from the bar with a fresh round
Owner and i

i did wonder what others in the pub made of me in my make-up, low-top, choker and bell and mini-boobs. Owner complimented me on looking very pretty. i did get the odd, slightly puzzled, look when i walked into the bathroom (the gents) but that was all.

However, next time Owner gives me an instruction i will definitely try to be less self-conscious. i aspire to be a real slut and they would not have batted an eyelid if told to show off their bra when being looked at by strangers in a pub. i am ashamed by my initial embarrassment. Owner desires a wife who is both submissive and a slut. Although i did partially make-up for my moment of shyness i know i still need to work on having the confidence to do anything i am told to do, irrespective of the circumstance or who might be watching.

Aside from having me make an exhibition of myself whilst we were out, earlier in the day Owner also indulged in another of Her other favourite activities, namely torturing me. It has taken a while but Owner has become a fully-blown convert to the delights of inflicting pain and discomfort on me. As i mentioned at the start of this post She confessed how much She really, really likes beating me. However, more recently She has also discovered the delights of electrocuting. 

Yesterday late morning She conducted an experiment/test on me by electrocuting my nipples with Her new infernal device. She started at the lowest power setting and then cycled up in short  intervals through each setting until She reached the maximum level. Mercifully, my tits were only subject to brief bursts of electricity but it was still enough to have me thrashing about, moaning and drooling. Here i am just after Owner had completed Her electrical experiments on my breasts

me as Frankenstein's monster!

Owner particularly loves the fact that i hate being electrocuted and find it quite difficult to cope with, unlike being caned or whipped where my pain tolerance levels have improved. She has already advised me that i can expect to be tortured like this for longer periods. She also mentioned that She might want to get a cattle-prod type electrical device that She can use to zap me whenever i have done something to displease Her, such as when i leave my side of the sliding wardrobe doors open, blocking Her side. She has bollocked me about that a few times and gave me quite the dressing-down when i did it again yesterday and left a written reminder. She made it very clear that there will be consequences next time it happens.

the note Owner left on my wardrobe door

Aside from drinks of the alcoholic variety i also got served my regular glass of Her piss first thing Saturday morning. As always, it was delicious. Now, if only they served that down the pub....

downing a glass of Owner's finest
i hope your weekend's have been as enjoyable and fun-filled as ours is proving to be.

3 comments:

Poppet Subslut said...

Madam Alice,

i am pleased you are able to comment as yourself again but how strange that is that on other devices you cannot.

Asking billie to complete a public task with Ellie and David present is a wonderful idea ( sorry billie if you are reading this). It would also hopefully inspire Ellie to consider a similar fate for her fiancé.

In terms of Owners 'nectar' I have only ever consumed it at room temperature or slightly above when served direct into my mouth. The latter I love, not because of the temperature but rather the intimacy and scent at the point of serving. I have never, however, consumed it chilled but can imagine that could be lovely on a picnic on a warm summers day, maybe over ice? What i do notice is a clear difference in colour, taste and smell depending on the time of day Owner pours Her liquid. If it is Her first piss of the day it is wonderfully powerful, rich, complex and heady whereas later in the day Hers is a much lighter, more delicate drink. Both I love, but I prefer the former.

With regards the electrical device i do intend to get Owner a proper e-stim type device with pads as well as clamps. What She likes is watching me suffer so i don't think She would want any attachment that risked providing me with pleasure but would love ones that increase the suffering i experience. Just as She has done with Her beatings She wants to develop my ability to tolerate pain (She is morphing into a bit of a sadist) and so any attachments used would be solely for the purpose of seeing me suffer more. In that regard i have a long way to go as i do struggle with being electrocuted abd my tolerance of it is still quite low.

And yes, i do need to remember to close the wardrobe door!

p
X

sissie billie said...

P,

you know, you can go off some people... Don't go encouraging Madam, I'm still getting over the fact that Ellie and David know I'm caged!

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

He, he (evil laugh). But then, now they know that surely anything else will just be a walk in the park for you billie? I know you want to make Madam happy and do as she says....

p
x