Tuesday 16 May 2023

A Nice Day For A Challenge

Well, today is that day each month when Owner's dice are rolled to decide what type of outdoor challenge i need to complete. After making and serving breakfast for Her and i two dice were then sent spinning across the floor, one after the other, to decide my fate.

i often marvel at the way that, despite the obviously random nature of dice rolling, patterns can and do emerge. The same numbers can come up, again and again and again. Well today was such an occasion. The first dice rolled was the location dice and, once again, it landed on the same location it has the past two times it has been thrown, namely a street corner about a ten minute walk from where we live. Next up was the activity dice and, once again, it landed on an activity that has also been completed quite recently, namely a 'bra flash'.

In short, it promised to be one of the easier outdoor challenges i might have to complete, all i had to do was stand on a local street corner and flash my bra. Relatively simples. It was a beautiful fine and sunny morning and, although not that warm, i felt it was warm enough to wear a sleeveless blouse. i chose to combine this with a pair of flared leggings and flats. Shortly after 9.30am i stepped away from my home office desk, said goodbye to Owner and headed outside.

So, how did i get on? Well, here are some pictures from my little adventure.

posing with a pole at my final destination
en route to my challenge location
having arrived at the location

posing, or attempting to!

i don't know what it is about this road but there are always far more people about that i ever imagine there will be for such a street. On past occasions there have been builders and joggers and this time it was telephone engineers from BTOpenreach who must be changing all the cables in the street. To add to the fun, at one point i heard an emergency services siren head towards where i was stood then turn into the street as i was standing with my blouse fully undone. i couldn't see the vehicle as i had my back to it as it passed right by me but my heart still skipped as i imagined myself having to explain what i was doing to the police. Only when it had driven past did i dare turn around and see that it had actually been an ambulance, not a police car.

That moment of excitement aside the whole challenge passed off incident free and soon i was buttoning up my blouse and heading back home, challenge completed. Owner expressed satisfaction with how i had got on when She saw the resulting images.

Talking of Owner, i was also set another challenge by Her today in the form of a requirement to provide Her with a 'treat'. The 'treat' was randomly picked from a selection of activities She has devised for me to complete for Her entertainment/pleasure. Last month i was tasked with making a flower arrangement for Her - which was a great opportunity to refresh my flower arranging skills. Anyway, the card i picked this time instructed me to make a Tik-Tok twerking video. This promises to be unintentionally hilarious as i can't twerk to save my life. It has been agreed that i will try to make it whilst we are on our holiday. i will obviously share the result with you.

Right, that's all from me. Owner and i head off to Finland on holiday this weekend, so watch out Finland, here we come.

2 comments:

vanessachaland said...

SLUT!!! :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa, you have made my day

p
X