Sunday 28 May 2023

Frisky Frolics in Finland

Did i mention that the place Owner and i are staying in here in Finland has a jacuzzi on the deck patio? Pretty much every day we have been here has found Owner and i in our respective swimsuit and bikini floating around amidst the bubbles. It is a wonderful way to spend some time, not to mention that the jets of warm water feel amazing as they pummel my pussy through the thin fabric of my bikini bottoms!😀

Well, yesterday it felt even better as  as Owner stripped me of my bikini top and bottom when we were in the water and proceeded to then lightly spank my swollen 'labia'. Obviously, the minute She did so my thighs automatically parted as little waves of pleasure surged through me, waves that grew even more pleasurable as She tugged on the chain suspended from my pierced nipples, causing me to become even more aroused. My little clit began to swell in its cage in excited delight.

With yours truly feeling excitable Owner then positioned Herself in a seated position at one end of the jacuzzi and pulled me over towards Her until i was lying naked over Her lap in the warm water. By raising Her hips slightly She was able to push my bum up and clear of the water whereupon, still holding my nipple chain tight with one hand, She administered a light outdoor spanking with Her free hand on my naked butt. It was a lovely way to start the day before we set off exploring.

However, lovely as it was it was not a patch on the manner in which She started my day this morning. After we'd had breakfast Owner beckoned me back to bed, instructed me to strip naked and then, once again, started to lightly spank my bottom and pull on my tit chain. It had the, i suspect, intended affect of making me wet and aroused. It would appear Owner enjoyed tormenting me like that too for when She took off Her panties and placed the fabric of the crotch against my nose, i inhaled the wonderful fresh scent of Her sex.

Owner positioned me flat on my stomach and then took the solid rubber 'evil bat' paddle i had brought with us and administered a good solid spanking on my backside and a lighter one to my bits. i had forgotten just how effective this rubber paddle is and was soon writhing and squirming on the bed. My bottom quickly started to colour up as you can see from the picture below

the 'evil bat' paddle

Owner tired of spanking my butt with the paddle after a bit and wandered off into the kitchen to look for something, leaving me face down on the bed. What She was seeking i had no idea but i was soon to discover.

She returned with a rubber basting implement for covering the surface of pies and other dishes but quickly found another, better use for it, in the former of a plum/testicle beater. Instructing me to get on all fours and to part my legs slightly She used Her newly found implement to great effect, striking it against my exposed swollen labia until i started to squirm, then striking them some more. Next She told me to turn over and deployed the same implement against my now already slightly sensitive nipples which were already aroused from having had the nipple chain pulled hard as She spanked me earlier.

'Would you like me to sit on your face?' Owner asked. By this point She had re-positioned Herself astride my derriere and was grinding Her pussy against my newly warmed buttocks.

What sort of a question was that was my immediate thought. Of course i would, i would like nothing better. i conveyed my delight at the suggestion and watched as Owner fetched Her vibrator then squatted down astride my face and pleasured Herself within millimeters of my nose with Her toy. i needed no instruction as to what was expected from me and immediately set about worshiping Her wonderful anus with my tongue. Licking Owner's arse whilst She brings Herself off is truly one of my life's great pleasures and privileges. It is always wonderful help bring Her pleasure and today was no exception. i loved looking up through the fine thicket of Her pubic hair and watching Her climax as i feasted on Her backside. All too soon and it was over. Owner got up to shower and change leaving me aroused but contentedly denied.

There was, however, one final bit of excitement in store for me. Today was a mostly cloudy day with some rain forecast in the afternoon. Rather than head off on a hike or go to a beach we decided instead to visit an old local stately home in the morning and then head to a nearby spa resort hotel in the afternoon to make use of their pool facilities. The prospect of the latter made me nervous but also excited as the only swim wear i had with me were the two pairs of bikinis, one pink and sparkly and the other blue and frilly. i decided to be sensible and bring my blue bikini and not the pink one for what was to be my first ever very public appearance in a spa pool wearing a bikini!

We had no idea how busy the facilities would be and so i was a little apprehensive upon arrival, more so on being instructed to head to the men's changing room and discovering it to be an open plan space with nowhere to really discretely slip out of my bra and lilac lace panties and change into my bikini. It was made more nerve wracking still as i was obviously also wearing my pink micro chastity device. But, in the company of a couple of naked and near naked Finnish men i stripped off and changed into my bikini and then traipsed through to the pool area.

On arrival i was greeted by the sight of a large pool and a couple of hot tubs/pools and a bunch of couples splashing and lounging about, as well as some kids. i bit the bullet and padded across the tiled floor, avoiding people's gaze whilst staring at my painted toes as i walked, and eased myself a little shyly into the pool. Of Owner there was no sign.

After a minute or so in the water i plucked up some courage to swim a couple of lengths until Owner emerged and i swam over to join Her. By that point i had started to feel a little less self-conscious in my bikini. Owner and i plonked ourselves into one of the hot tubs alongside some other couples and then spent the next hour moving from one warm pool to another and then back again to the main pool to cool off and so on. i ceased feeling self-conscious and swam and splashed and walked around quite happily in my bikini. i did feel a bit awkward heading back into the men's changing room later in my bikini to dry off and putting my panties and bra back on again in front of some real men who were also getting changed. But nobody said anything or remarked about me (not that i would have understood a word if they had!), nor did i really even get many odd looks in the pool. All in all, i think my first ever public pool bikini swim went well and Owner and i both got to enjoy a lovely time together at the spa.

Here i am poolside in my blue bikini

and this is me enjoying myself in the pool

By the time we were back outside and walking back to the hire car i was feeling quite proud of how i had got on.

But, enough (again) of me. i leave you with some more pictures taken on our Finnish adventure as i know that a number of readers are appreciating the lovely landscapes around here.

we came across a seafront house with its own float plane!
Tomorrow we head off to an island located mid-way between Finland and Sweden which we'll be staying on for a few days. It is part of the Åland Islands which is actually a de-militiarised zone and a rare (very) example of a successful League of Nations agreement. The place has been peaceful for over a hundred years. Hopefully Owner and i won't disturb the peace too much!

6 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Snorkel? :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Now there's an idea, snorkel, mask and flippers...the monster emerging from the deep 😀

p
x

hs said...

Thanks for a wonderful post...enjoyed the details of you and your owner's time together....you are so obviously soul mates....fit together like hand and glove..it can make life so sweet.

And I am so impressed how you continue to stretch your boundaries...the courage you possess...to be who you are more and more in public....love the bikini by the way....and am so glad you were not hassled.

And thanks for the pictures of your sightseeing....it is piquing my interests...perhaps I may have one last trip to Europe in me...Finland looks wonderful and so different.

Enjoy....And thank you so much for sharing....

hs

Poppet Subslut said...

Glad u liked the post hs and thank u for the lovely compliments. I do hope you get out to Finland, it is a lovely country. There is also an interestingly different dynamic between men and women here which you cannot help but notice. Lots of men out pushing prams and women out in groups having fun.
p
x

sissie billie said...

Dear P,

I'm really glad that you are both having fun and "unwinding", it is going to do you the world of good.

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks billie. We are indeed having a lovely time 'unwinding '

p
x