Sunday 22 October 2023

Scary Movies and a Stripey Bottom

Owner is a big fan of horror movies. She apparently watched Her first one as a child and has been enjoying them ever since. i, on the other hand, get scared easily, dislike gore and so have avoided them like the plague.

That changed this week. Owner has tired of watching Her favourite movies alone and so, in league with Her sister, decided to introduce me to the world of the slasher movie. Over the past couple of days we have watched all three of the Fear Street trilogy on Netflix as well as the first of the Scream franchise. i managed to survive them all and only had to look away a few times. i am still a bit of a scaredy cat but i am no longer a slasher virgin.

In other news, i have fully settled back into my usual routine after the disruption of the builders etc. Owner has even resumed caning me, not once but twice - first yesterday and again today - to help me get used to being beaten again on a regular basis again. She usually canes, paddles or whips me once a week but this weekend was the first such beating i have received in about two months. 

These are not punishment beatings meted out because of something i have done wrong. Owner is much more likely to give me an intense verbal dressing down, or take away from me something that She knows i like or enjoy, if She feels the need to discipline me. No, the canings and beatings are reminders that She is in charge and that She can make me suffer whenever She so desires. Owner has worked hard over the past few years especially to increase my pain threshold.

Despite my own discomfort i was pleased Owner finally got the chance to strike me again. Being on the receiving end of these beatings is quite an intense experience for obvious reasons. However, i know it is an important one as they serve as physical reminders of my submission to Her and Her domination of me. It is something that has become an important ritual for us both.

At first, i really did not like the pain. Owner never had a problem inflicting it but it was something  that only happened very occasionally and She had a limited armoury to choose from. Accordingly, She worked to find a way that would enable me to learn how to process and tolerate the pain whilst also enabling Her to enjoy Herself more by striking me harder. She began to beat me more regularly and we invested in more weaponry for Her to use on me, to provide Her with greater variety and help me to learn to tolerate different implements.

Now Owner has a collection of canes, whips, paddles and floggers and She normally puts one of these to good use every week. She devised a system of cards that i draw every sunday that let me know at least a good five or so days in advance what implement i am going to beaten with by Her and how many times She will strike me. Knowing how i am going to be beaten and the number of strokes i will receive adds to the psychological impact as too does the fact that i then have to ask to be beaten and to count out loud each stroke after impact. These beatings provide an opportunity for Owner to indulge in an activity She has come to enjoy more and more as Her dominance over me has grown. They have become an important ritual for us both and it was lovely to be back this weekend in my familiar position, bent over, waiting to feel the first kiss on my cheek

Here was my bottom after Saturday's caning

Saturday's caning

And this was my bottom after being caned again this afternoon

To help 'distract' me from the pain of being caned my nipples were also clamped, on both occasions, by the super-vicious Japanese clover clamps with the metal teeth - they are pretty intense when clamped tight on my tits. You can see how spikey the 'teeth' are in the picture below;

The less good news is that when Owner also tried to use the remote-control electric cock torture device that i had bought for Her we discovered that it does not work. The control unit does not pair with the device. i will try to get it replaced as i am sure it could be quite an effective means for Owner to ensure She gets my full attention when it is fitted.

Yesterday i was also allowed to have a couple of drinks at home with Owner and today She took me out for lunch to a local cafe/deli.

in the cafe

i also completed all my studies, exercises and household chores. In short, it feels like life has finally got back to 'normal'. Oh, and i even did a bit of research for the ballet piece Owner has asked me to perform for Her.

So, it has been an enjoyable weekend. i proved to myself that i am not a complete scaredy cat when it comes to movies, Owner got to inflict a bit of pain on Her wife and we also got to spend some quality movie and outdoor time together. i hope you also had a good weekend.

2 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Busy weekend. I on the other hand...took a lot of naps. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

i just hope that you had someone on hand to wait on you between naps Vanessa.

p
x