Saturday 7 October 2023

18 Years of Fun Together

Yesterday marked Owner and my 18th anniversary as a couple. On October 6th 2005, after having known each other as friends for about 6 months, Owner snogged me on the concourse of Charing Cross station in London. The rest, as they say, is history.

Appropriately enough we met up after work yesterday at the same London station, Owner had been in Her office and i had been working from home, a station that is forever special to us. Incidentally, stations featured more than once in our relationship, the first time we met in the flesh (we first started chatting online) was at Bond Street tube station. Six months later and, having despaired of waiting for me to do so, Owner made Her move. i am thrilled She did.

Anyway, after rendezvousing at the station we went for drinks in Covent Garden before having dinner at Indigo at 1 Aldwych, an old favourite of ours as every item on the menu is gluten-free providing Owner with plenty of options. After dinner we roamed Covent Garden then crossed the river and walked up the Thames to another station, London Bridge, and headed home (well to the temporary accommodation we are staying in near home).

It was a lovely, romantic night out. Owner chose the venison for me and a mousse for my desert and allowed me to have a couple of drinks. These past few weeks have been intense at work for us both and what with builders at home and staying in temporary accommodation whilst all that goes on they have also been quite distracting. It was lovely to just get a chance to enjoy each others company.

Owner got me a card which we both agreed was brilliantly appropriate given my love of consuming Her piss and Her enjoyment of having me drink Her golden nectar. This is the cover;

She also bought me the fabulous boots which i highlighted in my previous post - i just can't wait for the weather to cool so i can wear them. In return, i bought Her a bracelet and, given how much She enjoys electrocuting me (i wish i could say the same) i also bought Her a remote controlled electro ball torture device that can be attached to my scrotum so She can zap me to Her hearts content whenever She chooses. Maybe i am a masochist after all?

i leave you with some pictures from our anniversary night out.

pre-meal drinks
me in the restaurant
Owner in the restaurant
along the southbank of the Thames
me and a red gorilla

4 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Congrats!!! :)

hs said...

You have a very special relationship…..touches me at times…how good you are together…

Congratulations on 18. I wish you many, many more and many more years of bliss and happiness and special days…together.

hs

sissie billie said...

To you both,

happy anniversary of becoming a couple, the very best wishes from Madam, Sir and myself, you are a very beautiful couple and send our love.

hugs

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Many thanks indeed Vanessa, hs and billie, Madam and Sir. Our building works are also nearing the end so hopefully normal service will resume shortly.

p
x