Monday 16 October 2023

Poppet Sportif

i know, i know, you hear nothing from me for a while then two blogs in two days. Well today is the 16th of the month which meant it was outdoor challenge and chastity dice day. It was also the day i got to find out what 'performance' Owner wants me to entertain Her with next (you'll recall that last month was the rendition of Put the Blame on Mame). Well, for those who like comedy my next performance promises to be a hoot. Owner has requested a 5 minute ballet performance from me. Can you imagine yours truly doing a pirouette? Nope, me neither.

But, that is to come, back to the here and now. First off, chastity dice. Well essentially there is no change. i will remain locked on weekdays only and released at weekends until the 16th November. Owner has already announced that She intends to use my upcoming unlocked weekend to test out Her new remote-controlled electro-torture device on my clit. It promises to be shocking (sorry, couldn't resist).

And so to the outdoor challenge, what did Owner's dice have in store for me this month? As it turns out, something new. i was instructed to re-visit a street that is about a ten minutes walk from home that i have done challenges at in the past. However, this time my instructions were to pose in a sports bra/top and leggings. The leggings i have contain cut-out panels in each leg - which are fun (they'd be better still if they also had sheer panels too - such a tart, oh well). 

It was actually quite chilly this morning so i wore a hoodie on top to walk to and from my destination but it came off when i arrived. As you can see the street was somewhat litter-strewn but then maybe it gives the pics more of a urban grime look? Even more apparent is the fact that, what with all our building works and other disruption of the past month or so, i only started exercising again this weekend after over a month's hiatus - my belly has expanded somewhat as a result. Anyway, here i am, posing in sports bra and leggings

going for the burn :)
star jumps - yay

Posing completed it was back home and back to work. However, the fun was not over. i was later sent back out by Owner to collect something for Her but also to consume a special treat of Hers in the park. Yep, i also got to partake in a spot of public piss-drinking (from my special transparent flask) sat, appropriately enough, outside the park cafe. Cheers!



6 comments:

vanessachaland said...

First glance...I thought you were bringing back leg warmers and I was very much...Yeah! Either way...well done. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Ha, ha funny you should say that Vanessa as I did briefly look to see if I still had a pair to wear, sadly I didn't.

p
x

hs said...

Poppet:

Oh how I envy you and your owner. Poppet you are one lucky slave….what a lucky man you are to have found the woman who owns you…and loves you….how sweet life can be…and what fun you must enjoy together….

And I love the sports bra as well.

hs

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks hs, i am very lucky indeed.

p
xx

Pis Maid said...

Hi Poppet i like the transparent bottle. This evening i use a transparent bottle filed whit piss at the HITT training....

Herman

Poppet Subslut said...

i am glad you liked the transparent bottle idea Herman and delighted to read you took yours to your HITT training. Did anyone notice?

p
x