Saturday 28 October 2023

Pleasure and Pain

Yesterday i was offered a very rare treat by Owner, the opportunity to fuck myself with one of Her dildos for a full 5 minutes whilst She watched and timed me. However, there was to be a twist, a painful one.

Before being permitted to demonstrate to Her what an eager cock sucking and fucking slut i am i was instructed to first attach forty (40) mini pegs to the exposed 'labia' of my caged 'clit'. The pegs were a combination of wooden and metal miniature clothes pegs. The most i have ever previously been instructed to attach at the same time was twenty. i wasn't sure i would find enough skin to attach twice that number of pegs. Spoiler alert - i did.

Pegs in position, and using my own saliva to make myself wet, i slid Owner's delightful cock deep inside my pussy and started to fuck myself with it. i paused only to briefly remove, fellate and moisten it further before re-inserting. 

All the while Owner stood at the end of the bed observing Her slut wife. She held Her stopwatch in Her hand as She timed the five minutes of pleasure She had permitted me, occasionally taking a photograph to document Her slut wife's performance. Sadly, it was over all too quickly. First She announced that i had one minute left, then ten seconds and then finally instructed me to stop, leaving me painfully (from the clamps) aroused and excited, my little clit throbbing in its cage.

However, there was more. After attaching the pegs and then fucking myself in front of Her for the full 5 minutes i was then told to present my tits to Her so that each could be caned by Owner using Her twisted cane. In fact, Owner went further still. Not only did She cane my pierced nipples (50 strokes each) but She also caned my still fully clamped clit. Ouch!

It was definitely a case of painful pleasure - not too much pleasure i hasten to add. i did not have any accidents. 

Owner declared Herself fully satisfied with how i had got on and congratulated me on enduring such discomfort for Her. Below are some pictures;

fucking myself whilst my caged clit was heavily clamped
my caged clit decorated with 40 mini-pegs
arse to mouth - moistening the cock to re-insert
between the cheeks
eyes of a slut

You can see the selection of Owner's tools of pain and pleasure that i got to experience last night below

twisted cane, dildo and 40 X metal/wooden mini-pegs

Perhaps unsurprisingly, my clit looked a little red after all of the pegs had been very painfully (taking them off truly is the most uncomfortable part) removed.

Pleasure and pain enjoyed and endured it was time for yours truly to prepare dinner. Afterwards i washed up, cleaned the kitchen and then was allowed to re-join Owner and watch a TV series with Her.

i hope your evening was as fun.

10 comments:

Fiona said...

I like the belly chain... very femme and sub

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Fiona. i love being accessorised. The chain around my waist is also a good way of keeping my belly under control :) i like the tit chain too although, being quite long (which Owner wanted so i can be 'lead' by it) i do have to be careful not to snag it on things at times. Occasionally the ring that hangs from it also gets caught on my belly piercing!

p
x

vanessachaland said...

So when someone tells you to go fuck yourself you asswhore...you take it literally. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Why, of course Vanessa. It would be most impolite not too :)

P
X

sissie billie said...

P,

that looks really sore.
what you need is someone to kiss it better.
wonder if you know someone that would be up for the job!

;)

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks billie. Some soothing 'lotion' would have been wonderful :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Poppet, looks like you had a lot of fun. Who takes the photos? My wife doesn't want to take photos, she's afraid they'll turn up somewhere someday, so photos are a no go. The idea of ​​being filmed or photographed makes you horny. My wife is often not present when I am busy with my work. sometimes she looks at me and encourages me, but that is an exception. How is that for you?


Gr Herman

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Herman,

It is normally either myself or Owner who takes the pictures. For example, in this post the pictures were all taken by Owner with the exception of the last two (i had my hands full :)). However, on other occasions it is me - for example the outdoor challenge ones are often taken by me as i get tasked to complete these on my own. i hope to one day have the courage to ask a passing stranger if they could take one.

i am an exhibitionist but Owner is not (which is part of the reason She rarely appears in the pictures). i understand your wife's concern. For me that is also part of the appeal - that i might be recognised or have my image appear elsewhere and so be known for being the slut i am.

i love the illustrations you (i assume it is you) create. They are unique and give quite different illustration of what you get upto.

p
x

Anonymous said...

You know what happens when I suck my big pick dildo cock poppet I shoot my load 😀 86 days in chastity today

Anonymous said...

Hi Puppet yes it is me 👍🏽