Thursday 26 October 2023

A Spontaneous Slut

Like many people i work a lot from home. This was true to an extent before the pandemic but then became normalised during the lockdown. Since then, whilst i do sometimes go into the office or attend face-to-face meetings and events, i try to keep such forays to a minimum. In part, this is because i know Owner prefers me to be at home as Her stay at home wife. 

At home you will pretty much always find me wearing a skirt during the day until i change into a tunic to do my household chores in the evening. At first i was terrified at the thought of being seen wearing such an outfit at home by anyone other than Owner. But that, as they say, was then.

Over the years many, many different service engineers, builders, electricians, decorators, delivery people etc have seen me dressed in what has become my normal everyday attire whilst i am at home. i have grown quite accustomed to interacting with them whilst fully made up wearing blouses, bras,  stockings and panties (with locked clit) that are quite visible beneath my typically short skirts,as i lead them upstairs into our apartment. What they make of me i don't know. Only one ever asked questioned me directly on the topic of what i was wearing, an electrician who asked if my wife knew - answer, yes of course!

Take today for example. We had a decorator due in. i was working home alone, Owner was in Her office. When he arrived i greeted him, ushered him into the flat, offered to make him a tea (so very English) and chatted for a bit with him all whilst wearing make-up, panties and bra, shortish skirt, hold-ups, blouse and a pair of flats - oh and with my hair tied up in a ponytail. This is pretty normal now for me

in our kitchen dressed in my usual attire
decorator painting in doorway behind me

As i say, this has become quite normal for me.

However, earlier in the week Owner instructed me to wear a corset under my work blouse with no skirt underneath. This was on another day when She was at Her office and i was working from home. You can see what i was wearing in the picture below, taken just after i had showered:

showing off my green corset

It was also a day when i knew we were expecting to receive at least two separate parcel deliveries during the day. Accordingly, i messaged Owner asking Her whether i should put a skirt on to receive the packages when they were delivered or to keep it? Her response came in the form of a gif which read, and i quote, "You're fine being a spontaneous slut". 

So a spontaneous slut i was. i answered the door wearing just my stockings, corset, bra, blouse and panties...oh and my pink chastity cage of course...but minus a skirt. i think the UPS man had a bit of a surprise when he saw me! i took immediately after taking delivery of the parcel

dressed as i was when i answered the door

i think it is fair to say that i was somewhat sluttily attired :)

Incidentally, a charity collector also rang the doorbell later in the day just when i was expecting the second parcel to arrive. They were also greeted by the sight of little 'ol me in the same outfit, or lack of! Maybe it will put off such annoying cold callers.

So the moral of the story is (aside from the fact that clearly i have none) that not only have i  grown to become comfortable wearing short skirts around strangers, but appearing half-dressed before them is not so terrifying either. Whatever next?

3 comments:

vanessachaland said...

(Mutters to self...giving me a complex. I mean, here I am, un-bedazzled muumuu, one slipper, one sneaker, wife beater, so lame, fuck me.) :)

Poppet Subslut said...

We each have our cross to bear Vanessa :)

p
x

hs said...

Poppet

I really enjoyed your post…I envy your openness and just being yourself…I don’t have the confidence to just be myself in public…I suspect that your owner has helped a lot in that regard…urging and encouraging and helping you be just who you are…more so and more so….you are a lucky “gal” to have been claimed by such a wonderful partner….

You look more and more feminine each and every day…

Thanks for sharing

hs