Wednesday 13 March 2024

TLC and Control

There is nothing quite like a period of being unwell to be reminded of what a wonderful, caring and compassionate Owner i have. She has been a saint and has taken full care of me, insisting that i drop all of my chores and just focus on getting better, which i am pleased to say that i now largely am.

For me the worst part of being ill is not being able to support and look after Owner as i want to and instead have Her care for and look after me, keep on top of the housework all whilst having a lot of work and stress to deal with from Her job. She is a real wonder woman. i was not always the best patient and was reprimanded on more than one occasion for trying to do things when She had explicitly told me to do nothing and to focus on my recovery. i know i will be rightly punished for such behaviour when i am fully recovered, but it came from a well meaning place.

i am truly lucky in having an Owner who loves me, as i do Her, and who takes care of me. Whilst it may be true (is true) that when i am in rude health She does punish, discipline and control me and rightly expects me to devote my time to Her and taking care of Her home - something i like nothing better than to do. It is also true that, at the first sign that i am struggling for reasons of health or some other factor out of my control, She immediately steps in and makes adjustments, takes on tasks and generally cares for me and nourishes me until i am recovered and can return back to my place and my tasks.

Both of these are two sides of the same loving Owner. There is the dominant and controlling side that i adore and which makes me swoon and long to fall fully under the control of. Then there is the caring and selfless side for whom nothing is too much trouble when it comes to helping me rest and recover. Common to both is a deep understanding of what i need and what is best for me. There are times when i might need looking after but also running through my core is a need to submit. The latter is a constant, the former is not. i feel blessed to get to share my life with someone who knows and embodies that. Someone who knows me better than i know myself. Who knows when to stroke my brow and when to beat my butt.

Thank you Owner for all that you do and for giving me the life that i have. i am truly, truly grateful.

2 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Fantastic post because, so many people write about sex, kink, fetish...and never focus on affection, love, loyalty, companionship, gratitude, being lifelong partners, lovers, soulmates and friends. The things that *truly* matter, above and beyond some sort of genital activity, and which will matter long after interest in that sort of thing wanes. You get a Gold Star (and a bitch slap) for this post SLutLips. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

A gold star AND a bitch slap, oh my days.Thank you Vanessa, you know how to get my weekend off to a lovely start :)

Seriously though, where would we be without the love of our lives?

p
x