Saturday 23 March 2024

French Kissing & Arse Licking

'Why are you wearing so many clothes?' 

It was a demand that i strip off rather than a question. Naturally, i obliged and soon i had rejoined Owner in the lounge, only this time wearing just a pair of stockings and my satin night gown.

'Let's go and lie down' She continued.

Moments later we were in the bedroom, on the bed, kissing passionately. Owner rolled me onto my stomach, splayed my legs and started caressing my buttocks and stroking my pussy. i moaned and spread my legs wider. i am, indeed, quite a slut. Owner then stripped me naked then let me worship and suckle on Her beautiful breasts as She, having also stripped off, pleasured Herself with Her vibrator.

We lay like that a short while, Her masturbating as i stroked Her thighs and kissed and feasted on Her breasts.

'Why don't you lick my arse?' She said. 

Again, it was an instruction rather than a question but it was a command i had been hoping She might issue. There is nothing i love more in life than being allowed to slide my tongue deep into Owners delightful anus. Which is exactly what i did.

As i tongued and pleasure Her bottom Owner brought Herself off with Her vibrating toy, again, and again.

Later, as we lay spent in each others arms i reflected on what a lucky person i am, to get to pleasure Owner this way and experience as intimately as i did Her moments of passion. i, of course, remained denied.

It proved a wonderful way to end the afternoon together. Earlier in the day i did my exercises, studies and chores and then did some baking whilst Owner had a rest. We even got to spend some time watching TV together.

After what has been quite a stressful week it has been a wonderful way to relax and unwind. Thank you Owner.

6 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Ass, nor arse. Not wanting to be pedantic here (yes I am) or create problems (yes I am) or get into a semantical debate (yes, I am) or be "anal" about this (HA!) but it's called/spelled...ass. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

My dear Vanessa, i am afraid you are quite mistaken. Were Owner to have referred to wanting me to lick Her ass it would mean She was inviting me to do something unspeakable to a donkey, which clearly was not the case.

One of the delights of the English language is that in England an arse is an arse, whereas an ass is a donkey. A bit like were i to say i wanted to buy a rubber. It would mean i wanted an eraser, not a condom as might be assumed in the States :)

p
x

vanessachaland said...

Do not assume (see that?) you have the ability to own language. I will assuage (see that again?) your typos and not assassinate (once more, but it's there twice) your lack of knowledge of the assiage versus the arseige and whatever you're babbling about in relation to semi-domesticated farm animals wearing condoms, which incidently is what some women view men as...but that's another assignment (once more Slutlips) or anal topic altogether. #MuricansKnowSpeakingStuff :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Many men are, indeed, complete dumbasses, or tools, knobheads, twats, dicks, gobshites etc px

vanessachaland said...

(Mutters to self, my efforts at stirring up trouble and being a pain in the "ass" with SluttySlutLips failed...guess I'll go to the gym instead.) :)

Poppet Subslut said...

There may be trouble ahead
But whilst there's music and laughter and love and romance
Let's go workout, sans pants 😀