Sunday 24 March 2024

Lazy Sunday

Just as Owner and i enjoyed a relaxed and somewhat lazy Saturday so too has Sunday been equally languorous. After breakfast i completed my Spanish studies and then did my exercises, which left my glutes burning. i then set about sweeping and mopping the floors.

Today Owner treated me by preparing lunch for us both. It was delicious, She is an excellent cook. Afterwards we then went for a walk in the park and around the neighbourhood and then stopped in a cafe and had a coffee. Returning home i then spent some time recording a party style make-up Tik-Tok tutorial video. Owner had required that i make such a video for Her as my monthly entertainment/treat for Her. i showed Her my efforts which amused Her greatly. i won't post the video here as it is quire long (10mins) but it was good fun to do. For Her next treat i have been instructed to organise a day-trip for the two of us.

Video completed Owner then provided me with a treat in the form of a glass of Her urine to drink before having me bend over on the sofa to receive my weekly maintenance disciplining. She used Her heavy cane this time which coloured my bottom and the backs of my thighs nicely and left my cheeks quite flushed.

It was the first caning i have received since i went down with Covid and i am grateful to Owner for having beaten me as She did. Painful as they are to receive i have come to love my weekly maintenance caning/spanking and it is wonderful to be back on my knees receiving a beating from Her.

My caning was swiftly followed-up by being spanked on my 'labia' with one of Owners wooden serving spoons. i was much less well behaved for this. Whilst i managed to stay still for my caning i ended up squirming and wriggling all over the place as Owner attempted to spank my plums with the wooden spoon. Being spanked on my testicles produces an altogether different type of pain compared to being caned on my buttocks and the backs of my thighs. It is a pain that i find quite difficult to manage and thus i tend to try and stop myself from being hit down there, wriggling and trying to close my legs. 

Owner really had to hold me down and force my legs apart in order that She might beat me in the way that She wanted to between my legs. In hindsight i should have offered to lock my legs into the wooden stocks contraption to stop trying to escape from being struck. Instead i just squirmed and struggled against Owners grip. In the end She positioned on all fours and then sat on my ankles and brought the spoon sharply down against my bits. Stars exploded in my brain as She spanked my most sensitive bits. In the end Owner landed over sixty blows with Her wooden spoon between my legs, leaving me with sore and throbbing dangling bits as well as a hot bottom. i know i will still be pleasantly sore 'down there' for hours to come, i am lucky to be beaten by Her this way.

Later this evening i will turn my attention to the large pile of ironing that has accumulated and hang the last of the days washing to dry.

All in all it has been a lovely and enjoyable day.

4 comments:

hs said...

Poppet:

Thanks for the picture…I needed a smile and a pick me up today….you do have the cutest behind….and the rosy hue just adds to its allure…

What a kind and thoughtful owner you have.

Have a good day.

hs

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you as always hs for the lovely compliment. You sound a little 'down'. i hope everything is ok? Thinking of you and take care.

p
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Poppet put my blog on you blog list Please Herman/Lola

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Herman/Lola - for some reason blogger stopped letting me add any new blogs to 'my blog list' about a year ago. There are a number that i regularly read and follow, your included, that i would love to add but don't seem to be able to anymore. If anyone has experienced the same issue and knows of a solution please do let me know.

p
x