Thursday 7 March 2024

Not Everything Always Goes To Plan

So, Owners' plan of spending a long weekend in Madrid this weekend with Her girlfriend, and my plan of popping down to my Dad's to take him to see a friend of his who is in hospital, whilst Owner was away, have both fallen apart. Unfortunately, a family matter has arisen that meant Owners' friend could no longer make the trip, meaning Owner had to cancel. This was quickly followed by me testing positive for Covid, putting paid to any ideas i had of seeing my elderly father, let alone visiting a hospital with him.

On the plus side it does mean that Owner and i will get to have some unexpected time together this weekend. The down-side is that, with me having Covid, we are having to live slightly parallel lives in our little flat and sleep in separate rooms. i am hoping i start to test negative soon so we can once again snuggle up together. In the meantime it is face masks and separate beds 😢

in bed with Covid

The worst bit by far about being unwell is watching Owner having to step in and do all the things that i normally do to keep Her flat running smoothly. Yesterday i was told off in no uncertain manner by Her for attempting to do some washing-up. Today i have felt better so have been allowed to do the washing-up, the laundry and the bathroom, which makes me happy. i felt quite useless yesterday.

But enough of my ailments. Before i took to my sick bed i had intended to update about a couple of other things that had happened, or not happened, over the past few days. First off, after being instructed to do so by Owner, i got my haircut! Owner announced that She was not happy with how my hair looked anymore and that i was to get it cut short. She had done some research and showed me a selection of feminine pixie undercut hairstyles with an instruction to get my hair cut in that style. She had also located a new salon for me to get my haircut in. i was given instructions to make a booking for both a consultation and a cut.

Anyway, the booking was duly made on on Monday evening i returned home with my new haircut. What do you think? It is as Owner requested and i am really happy with it. She is of the opinion that my hair looks better this length and so, much as i liked having longer hair, when She told me to change it i, of course, had to obey.

my new short haircut

i actually really like it.

Sunday just gone Owner also had me complete one of Her 'Owners Treat' challenges. This is where i get to pick a 'treat' from a bag, comprising a slip of paper on which She has written a task i am to complete for Her pleasure, amusement and entertainment. Sometimes these 'treats' involve activities Owner enjoys or performances for me to entertain Her with. The task i was given was to re-create the scene in Bringing Up Baby where Susan drops an olive. If you have no idea what I am referring to you can see the original scene below

And then this is my own, someone truncated, version of the olive dropping moment (still with my hair yet to have been cut).

Owner was highly amused. Treat completed to Her satisfaction i then had to take another one from Her bag of 'treats'.  That will involve me making a party-style make-up tutorial for Tik-Tok. That promises to be fun.

In other news, on the same day as i was dropping olives i also spent some time in my cage and was treated to a delicious glass of Owner's finest. 

preparing to enter my cage
 Furthermore, i also got to spend a few hours on the sofa with Owner watching the movie Poor Things - it is a great film and i can see why Emma Stone has received so many awards for her acting. Owner even allowed me to have a few beers with Her whilst watching it.

That said, i still think the comparative lack of awards for Barbie is a scandal - and shows how accurate the film is and what a patriarchal society we live in.

On Monday i was then tasked with wearing a pair of Owners used knickers as a face mask between work meetings. i tried, but failed, to turn them into a proper mask look and in the end simply draped them over my head, being sure to place the crotch under my nose, creating the resulting look

i was also zapped fifty times times by Owner, on my bum and around my pussy after i returned from getting my haircut on Monday. As soon as i am better i know i am also due to have my clitty given a similar treatment, this time with Her electro clit torturing device.

Talking of my clit, this bring me onto a mini-milestone that passed without fanfare this week. Namely, it is now over 200 days since i last experienced an orgasm of any kind. i believe i perform and function better as Owners' submissive wife by being kept orgasm free and that i have no need of them when my sole sexual function is to bring Owner pleasure. i am, therefore, hugely grateful to Owner for ensuring that i continue to remain chaste.  This is not the longest period i have gone without an orgasm, in the past i have gone a whole year without one. But, if you keep a track of the orgasms i have been allowed over the past few years, which obviously i do and which are shown on the side bar of the blog, the trend is clear. Since 2019 i have experienced only 4 actual orgasms and 3 ruined ones.  i put much of the improvement in my performance and behaviour as Owners' submissive wife down to that simple fact.

Orgasms are things to be enjoyed and experienced by Owner whenever She wants them, but they are not things i have any right, or expectation, to receive. Sexually, my sole role and purpose is pleasuring Owner. i delight in doing this and am lucky to be granted the privilege of helping Her to climax by worshiping Her anus with my tongue. Helping Her experience orgasmic pleasure is pleasure enough for me.

So anyway, that has been my and Owners' week. In fact Hers has actually got worse because as i have been typing this She has come in to tell me She has developed a migraine. So please send Her your love and best wishes. Knowing She is suffering and that there is little i can do to help breaks my heart. Hopefully Her migraine will soon pass and She will get to still do Her long weekend another time soon. In the meantime, i for one cannot wait to being able to start looking after Her 100% of the time once again.

8 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Sorry Poppet. Said it before, saying it again, used soiled panties are *not* technically a proper face mask. (Trying to make you laugh, or at least smile.) Hope everything improves. Forehead kisses...and the hair looks great. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Vanessa. Am already starting to feel better so maybe soiled knickers have special properties after all? 😀

p
x

hs said...

So sorry about your Illness…hope by now you are feeling better….and all has returned to normal….

Yes used and soiled panties may not make a good face mask for COVID, but can you think of a better place for a second day wearing before you hand wash them. How wonderful it is to enjoy so up close and personal the essence of the Woman you love and who owns you, as you go about your daily routine….always she is on your mind and in your heart…

Cheers

hs

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks hs, they always have a heavenly scent.

P
x

sklave in stahl said...

Hi poppet, Herrin an I hope, you (for Covid) and owner (for migriane) are feeling a lot better by the time I write this. Keep my fingers crossed!

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you sklave in stahl and Herrin. Owner recovered quickly from Her migraine and i am nearly recovered.

p
x

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful in that video poppet I would take you out for dinner I would be caged of course

Poppet Subslut said...

Aww thank you so much. i would try not to drop my olives :)

p
x