Saturday 16 March 2024

Bikini Poppet and the Postie

So today, being the 16th of the month, meant one thing and one thing only....outdoor challenge! Owner's dice were duly rolled this morning and the result was to pose wearing a bikini in a road that is about 10 minutes walk from our flat.

Now, this turned out to be a more complicated exercise than some of my other challenges. First, it is a Saturday so lots of people are off work. Second, the road in question is just off the main pedestrian thoroughfare up to the park. Third, it wasn't rainy and was even sort of sunny (a rare occurrence recently) and so loads of families were making the most of the fine weather and were taking their munchkins up to the park. Last, it was late morning, prime 'let's go to the park before lunch' time. In short, there was a fairly constant stream of people and cars heading up the road to the park. i have no intention of upsetting anyone and so had to choose my 'moments' carefully to step into the street and do my thing. Oh, and to top it all off, seconds after i arrived, so too did the postman in his van.

All of this meant that there were plenty of moments of me just standing around trying to look nonchalant as parents, grandparents and their kids streamed pass whilst i waited for a gap in the 'traffic' to undo my coat again and show off my (i think rather lovely) bikini. Eventually i retreated a little further into the side street, but even then people still walked past me.

Anyway, enough of my prattling on. Judge for yourself how you think i got on. When i sent some of the pictures to Owner to 'prove' my challenge was completed (She had gone out for lunch with some friends) She replied to say i looked 'sexy'. i was delighted She liked them.

me giving it my best street prostitute impression :)

 Anyway, as i hope you can tell i am now fully recovered from my recent bout of Covid. Accordingly, i am also back doing all my chores etc at home, which makes me very happy.

Meanwhile, Owner has also added a new little domestic restriction. She has decided that i spend far too long in the shower/bathroom each morning. From now onwards i am restricted to a maximum of ten minutes, any longer and i need to add that to my punishment book. This morning was the first day of the new shower regime, i was in and out in 9mins and 45 seconds, phew!

Later in the day i met up with Owner for a few drinks, we had a fun evening as you can see;

Owner and i
flashing my bra
Such a slutty pet!

4 comments:

hs said...

Very nice Poppet….nice bikini….you are such a scamp…..and an exhibitionest ,….envious of you Poppet…love to be as bold as you…look as female as you do…..be as free as a bird like you….

Thanks for sharing….you look really feminine in the picture with your owner and those few adjacent pics..….super feminine….and I did have to look twice at a couple of the bikini shots to make sure it was you….

Love the pic of you two..

Kudos

hs

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you as always hs for the lovely comments. i must admit i like the pics taken with Owner when we went out for some drinks as well.

p
x

La truie chiotte said...

You are really very pretty! I love your spontaneity.
Your owner is very lucky

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Allex but it is i who am the lucky one.

px