Sunday 19 May 2024

Return to Normality (Almost)

i was really lucky whilst Owner and i were on holiday. She relaxed many of the usual restrictions that i live (happily) under and permitted me to have some drinks and choose what i ate. Owner even insisted on doing much of the cooking. Oh, and She also insisted that i spend the holiday out of chastity - and has since extended that period of my being unlocked through to at least the middle of August.

Being out of chastity felt very weird. i grew so used to being locked 24/7 that not being so proved somewhat discombobulating. Being locked in chastity is also my preferred state. i don't really like seeing my clit so having it locked away feels 'normal' to me. However, it is not what i like or want that matters. Owner enjoys having periods when She can poke, prod and tease my little clit at will. The holiday gone, and the next three months to come, will be one of those times.

But, back to the holiday. We both had an amazing time in Chile and loved exploring and having fun together. Both of us love to travel and we also love spending time in each others company. It truly was a wonderful experience and we would both heartily recommend Chile as a country to visit. We were in Santiago and then Southern Patagonia. One day we hope to return and head north to the Atacama Desert and then west out to Easter Island.

Although i was granted some unexpected freedoms whilst we were away Owner also made it very clear that i should expect such freedoms to end when we got back. i confess that, as much as i did enjoy being able to relax i also missed my life of service to Her.

Well, now that we are back....

Actually, in truth we have both been pretty jet-lagged. Whilst i did go out in just a coat and bikini for my outdoor challenge the day after we returned, and have also resumed many of my chores and activities, we agreed that it will be Monday i.e. after the weekend and we are both fully recovered from our travel, before things fully return to normal for me. i am actually looking forward to going back to how things were, if that makes any sense. Meantime, i was the lucky recipient of a fresh glass of Owner's finest yesterday. My first since before we went away. Boy how i missed the delicious taste of Her urine.

Unfortunately, however, it will not be the complete return to normal that Owner and i would like. My work hardly ever takes me away overnight, In fact, i actively avoid overnight stays as i don't like to be parted from Owner and know She hates not having me at home. However, the next fortnight will see me spending time away from Her for work not once, but twice. On Monday evening i travel to Leeds in the North of England, and will be there overnight on my own before returning home late Tuesday. Then the following week i will be away for three nights in Turin, Italy. Again, for work.

i know and fully accept that there will be consequences for me being parted from Owner. As usual Owner will expect me to suggest to Her how i ought to be punished for such absences from my place in Her home. i also know better than to suggest something lenient or mild to Her. Owner enjoys having me be the author of my own misfortune in such situations, which is fair. i will, therefore, need to come up with something appropriately unpleasant to suggest.

In addition, there are a few punishments leftover from before we went to Chile which Owner has decided will all be administered this coming Saturday. Needless to say that i know i will be spending a good proportion of that day caged and also being electrocuted on my clit and pussy.

Before we went away Owner also had me come up with a list of all the things that i need to do this summer to have the flat ready for the arrival of Her sister and her sister's boyfriend in September. They are staying with us for a week and Owner expects that everything in the flat look fresh and new for them. So i have a lot of time decorating etc to look forward to.

i also have a fun activity to research and present to Owner sometime in the next couple of weeks. She has requested that i prepare Her a Turkish meal, complete with a belly dance performance by yours truly to entertain Her with. That promises to be fun.

Anyway, that's enough of my rambling. i leave you with a picture of me wearing a pair of the lovely earrings that Owner bought for me whilst we were in Chile. Ain't they pretty


No comments: