Sunday 31 January 2021

My Waterloo

Owner recently introduced a new element to our lifestyle, namely that on the last Sunday of each month i should perform something for Her. The nature of these performances varies, sometimes a dance, sometimes a strip-tease and so on. As today is the last day of January it meant that today i needed to do a performance for Her. This time Her instruction was to do a karaoke version of Abba's classic Waterloo

i was told to dress appropriately for the song and so imagined myself in a teenage disco and wore my sparkly denim skirt, cropped top, trainers and stockings. Unfortunately, my singing voice leaves much to be desired, although my minor claim to fame is that i did once appear on an album - a Christmas one recorded by my school when i was about ten years old, i sang a duet. But that, as they say, is another story.

So anyway, i give you a little snippet of me singing along and dancing (somewhat weirdly) as i meet my Waterloo

Some 'action' shots taken mid performance


And last but not least, me posing in my disco skirt and cropped top and a slightly unusual microphone aka one of Owners' vibrators - pretty isn't it

So there you have it, just another totally normal evening in the life of this very lucky and very happy 51-year old.


4 comments:

La truie chiotte said...

You know how to have fun and please your owner. Congratulations

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you La lope Allex, i always try to please Her and we do indeed have fun together.

p
x

vanessachaland said...

Love ABBA. Love Cher. Love Mamma Mia! This is so very cute. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you so much Vanessa, delighted that you like, Cher is amazing

p
x