Tuesday 5 January 2021

Purple Poppet

Exciting news, my new Cherry Keeper stub chastity device arrived today. Yippee! The doorbell rang just as our hapless Prime Minister was appearing on TV to provide more details on the new national lock down England has been plunged into by Coronavirus. But, i had other things on my mind, namely what would the new device be like?  i thanked the delivery driver, grabbed the small parcel he had left on the doorstep and then hastened back inside to re-join Owner and open the box.

First impressions were positive. The device is super lightweight and the colour is exactly the shade of purple that Owner had been hoping for. Owner put the two bits together and i was relieved to see the base ring and cage clip snuggly into position. Next step was to try it on. i am still in a weekend only chastity regime until at least the 16th January when Owners' chastity dice will be thrown again. However, She granted an exception for the purposes of testing the new cage. i scurried off to give the new device a quick wash and to fit and lock it.

On returning to Her side Owner remarked that the device looked super cute on me. You can judge for yourself below:

My new Cherry Keeper 'stub' chastity device

A super flat profile with no unsightly protrusions

i am really thrilled by it and Owner seems very happy with it too, especially the colour. i will give the device a proper review once i have worn it for a while. However, as i am only locked at weekends until my next chastity dice roll that will not be until after i have worn it this weekend. If i am lucky with my dice roll on the 16th it might allow me to try it the device for a longer period of time. In the meantime, photos taken, the device was removed and it will be Saturday before i am locked into it again.

Today must be my lucky day as this morning i was also awoken by Owner caressing my 'pussy' and fondling and spanking my 'clit', whilst telling me what a slut i was as i moaned and purred like a cat in response. However, She instructed me to go and make breakfast for Her before i got too excited! She also advised me that She wished to give my backside a good spanking or caning as well. i last received a caning on Christmas Eve and the resultant bruises on my bottom and the backs of my legs have only recently disappeared. Owner has started to increase the intensity of Her canings/beatings which is a really welcome development. Not only does it signify that Her shoulder is now much improved compared to the state it was in a few years ago, but also that She no longer has reservations about striking me hard. Better still, She seems to really enjoy doing so. There was a time when i think She worried about hurting me and so held back with Her blows. Not any more. She now seems much more comfortable striking me hard. This evening, after first having me pick a card to determine which implement She would use and how many blows i would receive - answer, Her favourite paddle and sixty, She positioned Herself on my left hand side, grabbed hold of my waist with one hand and commenced paddling my backside and the backs of my thighs with the other. i was left with a lovely warm bottom as a result

Later still i had to complete my usual Tuesday evening cleaning and dusting chores (hallway and spare bedroom) whilst wearing heavy weights clamped to my nipples, stretching my tits and leaving each exquisitely sensitive to the touch.

gagged and wearing weighted nipple clamps
All in all, today has been a good day.

6 comments:

sissie billie said...

Morning P,

well that looks very small, how much difference in size is it compared to your current metal one?

It will be interesting to see how you get on with it. Having gone from plastic to metal, (via a mixed chastity of metal back ring and plastic cage), I'd be interested to see what you think of the change in weight and the long term wearing of it.

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi billie - my metal one was also pretty short although this one is shorter by about 1cm. Last night's fitting was just a quick check to for ease of assembly and a to briefly secure in place to show Owner. The first real test will come this weekend when it will be worn for 48 hrs. Will report back.

However, initial impressions are positive, It has printed out perfectly, the colour is true, it has a lovely low profile and is incredibly lightweight.

Hopefully post the 16th i might have an opportunity to wear for longer periods when i can test for longer-term comfort and hygiene etc.

p
x

Bob/Sally said...

I'm jealous! Still waiting for mine to arrive. Today (as best as I can guess, given the holidays) should be the 8th business day, which is what they specify for shipping to Canada, but the tracking number still shows in transit with no details. I'm getting anxious.

Glad your first impressions were positive, and it does look cute. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Bob/Sally - i hope yours arrives soon. Mine came from their Netherlands production site and i asked for express delivery. i suspect the pandemic is playing havoc with many delivery schedules though.

It is super cute and will post a fuller review once i have worn it for a bit

p
x

Bob/Sally said...

You must be good luck - the cage arrived this afternoon! First impressions, it looks super cute, it's lightweight, and the cage is super comfortable. I'm concerned I may have gone too small on the ring, but I just came in from the cold and things are tight down there. We'll give it some time, but even if I have to swap out the ring, so far I really like it.

Poppet Subslut said...

Bob/Sally - great to hear that yours has arrived too. Hope the ring works out but, as you say, easy to change to a different size if needed.

p
x