Saturday 16 January 2021

Such a Lucky Slut - 51st Birthday

Morning all. Well, today marks my 51st birthday and i have been thoroughly spoilt by Owner and have more fun to come. i was awoken by Owner first thing this morning and told to come through to the lounge where i was greeted by the sight of the most delicious looking birthday cake and a selection of presents from Her to open. This is the scene that greeted me first thing.

my birthday cake and presents

In addition to the cake and presents you can also see the chastity dice and my outdoor challenge dice on the table, i will come back to these later.

Anyway, first things first, the cake. It is delicious! Owner ordered a wonderful red velvet cake and permitted me to have a slice with Her for breakfast. After eating a slice i opened my card, it was very appropriate being a picture of a caged fetish pin-up, you can see a picture of the front cover below

After opening my card i moved onto the first of my presents. It was a lovely jeweled nipple ring (moonstone, amethyst and primrose zirconia). You can see it in situ below, i think it is super pretty

my new nipple ring

The next present was a framed black and white photo of me that Owner had taken last year during our stay at the Exhibitionist hotel, i am wearing a lovely dress in the picture. Owner is going to hang the picture in Her bedroom. The photo is a lovely reminder of the days (pre-Covid) when we could go on little weekend breaks together. Hopefully, those days will be back with us again soon.

The final present was the piece de resistance. A new large tentacle anal dildo. It is amazing! i cannot wait to feel it slide between my pussy lips and fill me up. It is made of silicone and is amazingly tactile. i come out in a hot flush just thinking about it. It is lovely and big....mmmm, just perfect for a wanton hussy like me. The picture below shows the dildo next to my glasses case so you can get a sense of its size.

my amazing new dildo next to my glasses case and 2 unicorns

i am super excited about the toy and can't wait to be allowed to give it a try. Here's another picture of it next to the fast disappearing birthday cake, with the framed photo of me in the background.

the photo is captioned 'Beautiful pet'

The other two exciting developments this morning were entirely coincidental and happened just because my birthday falls on the 16th of the month. This is also the date when the chastity dice Owner created for me is rolled as well when i roll monthly outdoor challenge dice. 

The last time i rolled the chastity dice was back in October when it decided that i was to be locked at weekends only for a period of three months. This time it decided i am to be permanently locked for the same duration i.e. until at least 16th April when it will be rolled again. This will give me a good opportunity to thoroughly test my new purple 'Cheery Keeper Stub' device. i wore it all of last weekend and it was super comfortable. i will give it a proper review shortly.

Last, but not least, was the outdoor challenge dice roll. It determined that later today i will be wearing my silver wig, high heels and a skirt at the bus stop next to our local park - what fun. 

The only disappointment was that today they had forecast heavy snow (i get ridiculously excited by snow), but in the end it just rained. Still, i have been so lucky in so many other ways i really cannot complain. i have said it before but i really am the luckiest person to have such a wonderful Owner who treats me as She does.

4 comments:

Lucianathaisramirez said...

Felicidades mis mejores deseos para ti... que pases muy bien un fuerte abrazo

Poppet Subslut said...

Muchas gracias Lucianathaisramirez. Besos

p
x

Bob/Sally said...

Happy birthday! Looks like you were celebrated in style!

I love that tentacle dildo. Wow. That's amazing. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Bob/Sally. Yes am having a great day and it is amazing isn't it

p
x