Saturday 23 January 2021

Eating Out

No, sadly this isn't a post about how Owner and i have been out to a restaurant for a slap up meal. Unfortunately, given current restrictions it doesn't look like we'll be able to do that for a few months more. However, this is a post about something even more fun, the opportunity to eat out Owners' anus, not once but twice in a row!

The story begins this morning when both of us woke up feeling sleepy and lethargic, neither of us were in the mood for going out for a walk and at one point i briefly considered simply retiring back to bed after breakfast. However, i briefly rallied and so still completed my morning exercises then made a pizza for lunch for us both. It was then that the slump hit and i was given permission to retire to bed for a snooze.

i was delighted to wake to the sounds of Owner undressing and climbing into bed beside me and before long we were both cuddled up and spooning. We dozed on and off and then before long we were kissing and fondling each other. i abandoned myself to Owner's touch and caresses, delighting at the feel of Her fingers on my nipples, between my legs, fondling my securely caged clit and stroking my pussy. Owner likes and expects me to be completely passive in bed and i abandoned myself eagerly and happily to Her.

Before long She had Her knickers off and was rubbing the crotch of Her panties under my nose, i inhaled Her scent deep into my lungs. i could feel my arousal growing by the second. Owner had me lay on my belly then climbed astride my buttocks, bent forward and started to bit me slow and hard on my neck, my shoulders, my waist and my buttocks. She bit deep and hard, intending to mark. i moaned and inhaled the intoxicating scent of Her sex from the knickers that She still held tight against my nose, smothering me.

Having marked me Owner then grabbed her vibrator and told me that She wanted to sit on my face. i knew exactly what She expected me to do, to probe and lick Her anus with my tongue whilst She applied Her vibrator to Her clitoris. i adore feasting on Owner like this, straining my tongue as far as it will go as She smothers me between Her legs, tasting and inhaling Her, listening to the buzz of Her vibrator, the sounds of Her arousal until Her thighs clench around my head as She cums. It is a wonderful privilege to experience.

She rolled off me, fondled my buttocks, caressed my pussy again and then began to gently spank and slap my testicles, not enough for there to be any chance of an accident on my part - having my testicles spanked is about the only way i am ever allowed to orgasm - bit enough to ensure that my little clit was suitably aroused within its tiny, tight cage. Owner then rolled onto Her side, lifted pulled Her top leg up towards Her chest and instructed me to lick out Her anus again.

Once more i found my head happily buried between Her legs, the sound of Her vibrator purring centimeters away as my tongue eagerly and obediently went to work. Two meals in one sitting was quite the treat and i relished every minute of it until Owner broke away again as She climaxed.

With Her appetite satiated it was the end of the meal. i lay in Her arms, aroused, frustrated and happy as the kitten that got the cream. It was a wonderful way to spend part of the afternoon.

Earlier this week i completed another of my new outdoor card challenges (the sequel to having to wear Owners panties as a face mask to the shops). This time saw me doing a lap of our local park after work with my nipples clamped. As you can see from the picture below it was a bit if a wet evening!

'Little red riding hood' in the park

Then last night i was caned by Owner as part of the new weekly caning routine.

i have also spent all of the week locked in my new little Cherry Keeper 'stub' chastity cage, as i will be for at least the next three months. i will post a review shortly.

Locked in my Cherry Keeper 'stub'
Stay safe everyone.

4 comments:

sissie billie said...

Sound like you've had a busy and fun week P. Glad you are having fun and you keep looking after Owner's needs.

Take care to both of you

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks billie and we have albeit i spent the last two days ill in bed. However, feeling much better today.

p
x

Anonymous said...

Cute little cage!
It sounds like a lovely morning. I'm a little surprised Owner didn't give you some golden nectar when She was over you, so She wouldn't have to get up! sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi sara - lovely to hear from you. Yes, it was a lovely morning but Owner reserves Her piss just for the occasional treat at the minute, although i would love to drink it more often.

p
x