Saturday 30 January 2021

There May Be Trouble Ahead

This week has definitely been a case of good pet/bad pet. The week started with me ill in bed for a few days feeling washed out and exhausted. Owner was wonderful and looked after me whilst i was unwell. i was excused from my daily duties and chores. Meanwhile, i spent most of Monday and a good part of Tuesday sleeping.

By Wednesday i was feeling better and returned to work and also re-commenced my daily chores and duties. By the end of the week i had largely caught up with all my tasks and was also back into the swing of my daily exercise routines which had also been placed temporarily on hold.

On Friday Owner administered my new weekly evening discipline, this time delivering sixty strikes on my backside with Her favourite leather paddle. It is not as severe as the cane can be but does make a great 'thud' sound as it lands against my bottom.

pink paddled bum

In another bit of good news i weighed myself this morning and discovered that i have almost reached my target weight of 140lbs (63.5kg), coming in at 140.6lbs (63.7kg). Considering that this autumn i had shot up to 151lbs (68.4kg) i am really pleased.

However, during that period when i was ill i also did something bad. When we had first ordered my new Cherry Keeper chastity device i was not sure what size base ring to order. Owner suggested large but i thought that the medium would be OK, based on previous sizings. Anyway, turned out Owner was correct. So the day i was not well i decided to do something sensible and order the bigger base ring size as the smaller size was a little uncomfortable. My mistake, of course, was ordering without first discussing with Owner.

With the exception of household purchases, essentials or gifts for Her, Owner rightly expects me to discuss and agree any purchases with Her first. In short, She must approve. Owner has financial control in our relationship, my salary going direct into our joint account that She administers and i receive a small monthly allowance that i may spend. Anyway, i used some of this allowance to purchase the replacement base ring to the chastity cage.

This morning, with the new ring in place i told Owner what i had done. She was not happy. Not that i had followed Her advice and got the better fitting ring but that i had done so independently and had not discussed or agreed the purchase with Her. Consequently, i am in trouble.

Adding to that is that the other day i bought a wheel of Camembert cheese. i love the taste but it does have a strong odour. i know Owner does not like the smell so had attempted to control it by placing the cheese into a sealed container. However, it did not work and Owner instructed me to throw the cheese away immediately and never to purchase it again, reminding me that She had indeed previously told me how much She dislikes the smell.

So there you have it, i am in double trouble. Hopefully, i will be able to get back into Owner's good books over the weekend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck dear! Oh my.
Congrats on your weight though, hon
sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks sara - yes pleased about that. Lightest i have been for a while.

p
x

Bob/Sally said...

Yikes. I've made similar mistakes on more than one occasion. Nothing makes me queasy like hearing "I love it, BUT" or "Good job, EXCEPT" and knowing I screwed up. No matter how well-intentioned our actions may be, it's important to remember She makes the decisions.

My replacement Cherry Keeper ring actually arrived this week, but had to leave it sitting on the dresser for 3 days until Goddess told me to put it on. It immediately felt 'right' so my hopes are high for long-term wear.

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Bob/Sally - as you so rightly say, 'She makes the decisions'.

Sounds like we got our replacement rings about the same time. My review of the Cherry Keeper is still to come but i am happy with so far, and you?

p
x

Bob/Sally said...

So far, I'm loving the Cherry Keeper. It's so lightweight I almost forgot I was wearing it. I had to keep checking throughout the day to make sure it was still there and hadn't fallen off.

The ring gap is perfect. It's been below-freezing all week, and I've shoveled the snow and walked the dog without my eggs even coming close to slipping free. The cage length is pretty close to perfect too - this is the first cage I've been able to sleep comfortably in without nighttime 'ouchie' erections waking me up.

And, so far, the eggshell finish is something I quiet like. I was worried it might chafe, but the fact that it has a bit of grip means the ring doesn't slide around and rub against me. I'm quite happy with it.

Poppet Subslut said...

Good to hear it is going well for you as well Bob/Sally. Am going to wait a few more days then write a review but so far, so positive.

p
x

La truie chiotte said...

I guess you will get a good punishment

Poppet Subslut said...

La lope Allex - indeed

p
x