Sunday 31 January 2021

Discomfort Level Set To High

Owner often teases me, describing me as being a 'fluffy princess' who enjoys an overly easy life as Her submissive. By which She means that i am permitted to wear pretty clothes and that She treats me well. Both of these are completely true.

However, to demonstrate that my life is more than just photo shoots and frills and that i do, indeed, get to suffer for Her as well this is a picture of me today after i had finished sweeping and mopping all of the floors. i spent the next 30 minutes kneeling in front of Her with twenty mini-clothes pegs attached to my chastised clit and another ten attached to my breasts, five on each.

chastised clit and breasts clamped
Part of my development as Owners' wife and submissive slut involves increasing my ability to tolerate pain and discomfort. So, although i can be a 'fluffy princess' i am also expected to be a pain slut too.

2 comments:

La truie chiotte said...

You are a good sissy sub !

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you La lope Allex, i try to be

p
x