Saturday 10 April 2021

A Simple Pet?

Owner made a comment this morning which made me laugh, She described me as being 'Such a simple pet, just three things interest you, lingerie, planes and volcanoes!' Though not a fully accurate statement, there are actually many other things that interest me too, it does rather reflect what i have been looking at online recently. i love looking at, and wearing, pretty lingerie. 

Planes have been an obsession of mine since i was a child. My Dad was a commercial airline pilot (now retired) so i grew up fascinated by planes and love flying - i got to go on lots of free trips growing up, which had the added bonus of also spending time in the company of the cabin crew when we arrived at the destination. As a teenager getting to hang out with stewardesses and stewards was quite a thrill! i even, on occasion, got to 'fly' the plane - probably a good job the hundreds of passengers never knew that their pilot was a teenage kid. Actually, the autopilot would have been on so am sure it was all perfectly safe!

Last, the Icelandic volcanic eruption(s) are fascinating and beautiful to watch. The scenery of Iceland is stunning. Owner and i had the god fortune to spend a fortnight there almost ten years ago and would love to go back one day. [Edit by Owner - Wow I can't believe it was that long ago]

But there is a lot more to me than the above, obviously. i also spend a lot of my time feeling quite frustratingly horny and thinking naughty thoughts. It is now over six months since i last orgasmed. The longer i am kept denied the hornier i feel. It is a quite delicious feeling. Being kept denied and also locked into chastity is an even more wonderfully frustrating state to be in. There is no opportunity or temptation to caress my little clit, to coax it to life. My chastity device is so small that my little clit can no longer even get aroused, just swell a little and throb. It has, in fact become what Owner always refers to it as being, my clit. Just a chastised one. Small and cute in its cage. 

With my clit unavailable my attention instead sometimes strays to my nipples which now become easily aroused and are always highly sensitive. It is tempting to just spend my idle moments caressing them, the sensation is exquisite. But mostly it is just my brain that goes into overdrive. Much of my day is spent daydreaming about when Owner might next let me pleasure Her with my tongue, something that i love to do. i would happily spend all day licking out Her backside, which She loves to have me do as She sits on my face and pleasures Herself with one of Her vibrators.

i also daydream about being fucked by Owner, especially of having my 'pussy' stretched open wide. i am definitely a size whore and cannot even begin to describe how wonderful it felt to be opened up last weekend by Her big tentacle dildo. Just thinking about it or typing it here makes my whole body shudder with delight. The sensation of being both opened up wide but also of having the tip of the tentacle deep, deep inside my pussy was indescribable. Yes, i definitely am a size whore who loves to be fucked and daydreams about it a lot.

The one thing that i do miss about my denied state is the taste of fresh semen. Owner used to feed me mine after i had orgasmed, scooping it up off my belly with Her fingers and wiping them clean in my mouth or having me lick up my mess with my tongue. Now, after my long period of denial, i increasingly daydream about being fed semen, copious quantities of it. Not my own. As i have said before i actually prefer being kept in a state of denial. Given the choice of being allowed to orgasm or remain denied i would choose the latter. On the very rare occasions when i am allowed to cum i always feel somewhat deflated, disappointed. Yes it is a brief and extremely intense head rush and yes, it is true that when i do cum i cum noisily, like a true slut as Owner would say. But i would prefer not to, prefer to be aroused and then left to stew in delicious, frustrated desire. For ever. So, in my idle semen drinking fantasies it is never my own but always others that i am hungrily consuming. [Edit by Owner - so we will have to get you a pint of semen?]

Then there is my exhibitionist side. This has been with me since i was a teenager. In my very early teens i would sneak out of my parents house and streak down our suburban street in the early hours of the morning. Somewhere there may still be security footage of me and a friend at University streaking drunkenly through the computer lab when we had finished our studies. Then fast forward to today and i both love, yet am also terrified by, some of the monthly exhibitionist challenges that i am tasked by Owner with completing. It is a kind of drug and like any drug i keep craving more. This too is magnified, i think, by my state of orgasm denial. i both love and hate making an exhibition of myself but i cannot get enough of it. i enjoy being a slut and behaving like one, even though it makes me nervous and knots my stomach. i love to have to make myself ignore others stares and try to act like i could not give a shit what they might think of me or what i look like. i have found that the older i get the easier this becomes. i daydream a lot about outfits or locations or activities i might have to do in public, things that give people an insight into the real me, not the curated version we all cloak ourselves in. i am a slut and am happy to be thought of and known as one.

Added to my exhibitionist side is my feminine one. i adore this side of me and will never be able to thank Owner enough for having both encouraged and accepted this side of who i am. i am so much more at ease with myself and, for the first time in my life these past few years when i look at myself in a mirror the person i see reflected feels right, feels like me. i didn't know that feeling until a few years ago, i always felt like i was looking at someone else, a bit like how when someone records your voice it doesn't sound like you think you sound like. Now, when i am dressed and ready, especially when i do photo shoots with Owner, i feel like the real me is on show. Owner has recently remarked that i have got better at posing when She photographs me. There may be an element of that but i also think that it is because i am also becoming, with each passing day, much more comfortable in my own skin. i now sometimes like how i look (god - how vain that sounds!) - that has never, ever been the case until these past few years.

Then there is the pain. This is relatively new as a thing that i crave and fantasise about. Owner always characterised me as being a 'fluffy' pet, and a high maintenance one at that. Accordingly, She has placed quite an emphasis on my getting better at enduring pain and discomfort, both through clamps but also via canings, beatings etc. Truth be told i always used to hate these. However, of late this has changed. The change first occurred about five or so years ago when Owner discovered that Owner could make me orgasm simply by beating my testes, no other stimulation just sustained hard beating. At first the discomfort would be horrible but then something magic occurred and pain turned to pleasure. This quickly became the only method by which i would be permitted to orgasm, Owner would beat them out of me. Whether it was this experience or not i don't know but in the last six months or so i have come to increasingly appreciate and welcome the regular beatings/canings etc that She subjects me to on a now weekly basis. i have bought Her new implements to use and restraints to better secure me with. i still find them uncomfortable and painful but i now really welcome them and have come to enjoy them after the event. Owner too seems to have grown more confident Herself and holds back less than She once did. She still does not truly let go, i hope over time that She will that She will happily ignore whatever i might be saying, or begging, and truly hit to hurt. i am not a natural pain slut but i do think that i am on the way to becoming one. So, i think about being beaten by Owner a lot too, and that also excites me.

Then of course there are the other things. Cooking and cleaning for Owner excites me and i enjoy doing it, and actually fret and worry about if i fall behind. Owner has recently started challenging me to prepare new dishes and i really enjoy this. i love cooking for Her, it is a cliche but me cooking for Her is an expression of my love for Her. i love being Her housewife. [Edit by Owner - not sure that cleaning excites you, maybe I should set you cleaning challenges too].

i also love drinking Her piss. Again, this really excites me and sends a little thrill down my spine as a gulp down a glass of Her wonderful wine. i wild love to drink Her piss much more often than i do. It remains a rare treat whereas in my fantasies it would be part of my daily sustenance. i'd love to lick Her clean after She has toileted.

So, a simple pet? Perhaps. But a naughty, slutty, dirty, exhibitionist, girly, denied and very, very happy one as well. Thank you Owner for inspiring such constant lusty thoughts and keeping your wife so horny and excited.

2 comments:

La truie chiotte said...

It is really wonderful to have so many sources of pleasure.
You are an amazing person and it feels good to read you

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks for the compliment La Lope Alex

p
x