Sunday 4 April 2021

Buggered Bunny

Oh what fun and games we have been having today, or to be more precise, what fun i have been having! Owner created a special Easter egg hunt for me to complete. Inside each of the hidden eggs was an instruction from Her that i had to complete. In addition to that She also indulged me with an Easter photo shoot in my Easter outfit, we even decorated eggs together. It has been a fantastic day.

What follows is a snapshot of how we spent Eater sunday. First, the egg hunt. This saw me hunting around the flat trying to find the six eggs that Owner had hidden, each of which contained a hand-written instruction from Her. Off i went, searching for the eggs. To make it more challenging, Owner let me hunt in short 3 minute spurts only during the day.

i had a little basket in which to collect the eggs in and when each egg was found i was allowed to open it in order the carry out the instruction inside.

with my Easter basket

i actually started the egg hunt before changing into the bunny outfit so the first few images are just of me in my dressing gown/nightie at the start of the day. Inside one egg was an instruction to attach twenty mini pegs to my clitty and then ask Owner to beat them with Her riding crop...which She did, bringing tears to my eyes

clamped clitty about to be cropped
Another egg instructed me to ask Owner to bite me on my bottom
Owners' bite mark on my cheek

Another still said i was to deep throat one of Owner's dildos. It has actually been quite a while since i last practised deep throating and i find that, if i don;t practice regularly i lose the ability. Luckily, Owner instructed me to keep going for ten minutes so by the end i had managed to (almost) take it all the way down again whilst creating a small pool at the base from my saliva.

Ready for ten minutes of deep throating

Gobble, gobble

One of the eggs instructed me to play with my nipples and clit using an ice cube. i think you can tell from the video that i perhaps enjoyed this a bit too much! i soo love playing with my nipples and the sensation of the ice against them was exquisite


The fifth egg found instructed me to play with my pussy using two fingers. It has been a while since i was last allowed to play with my pussy and so this i thoroughly enjoyed having the opportunity to do

Pleasuring my pussy

However, i could not, for the life of me, find the sixth of the eggs. Owner switched proceedings and we completed my Easter Bunny photo shoot instead



and then headed outside for a short while. Before returning to try and find the elusive last egg. Finally, i found it. This last egg said i was to ask Owner to fuck me with the large tentacle dildo. This was super exciting as the dildo was a present for my birthday but this was to be the first time Owner allowed me to use it. It is quite big, as you can see, but i have a pussy that adores to be filled up and i have been dying to feel the tentacle dildo inside me for months. Today was going to be my very lucky day

Tentacle dildo ready to slide into my pussy

Owner lubed me up and then eased the tentacle in. Then She started to rhythmically fuck me with it. The dildo felt amazing inside, it is very flexible and so easily goes in wonderfully deep and really stretches you open. Owner spanked my chastised clitty and even let me caress my nipples as She fucked me. However, She stopped before i got too excited. 

Today marks the six month anniversary of my last orgasm and i wasn't going to be having one today. in fact i have no idea when, or whether, i might be permitted to orgasm again. Having an opportunity to be fucked by the tentacle dildo was, however, a wonderful way to finish off the Easter egg hunt. How lucky i am! 

i leave you with a picture of the eggs we painted and decorated using nail polish etc. Owner's are the more artistic two in the middle, mine are the ones at either end.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi poppet great you had a few touches of your clitty I’m afraid 😱 I have not touched mine since last June I’m in a neo steel shemale belt no chance for me I love your posts glad you’re both staying safe love and kisses Natalie xx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Natalie. i have always been intrigued by the full belt chastity devices, what has your experience of them been like? Owner likes to have access to my bits to bite and spank them so i cannot ever see Her requesting that i wear one, but they do look pretty and i like the idea of having no access whatsoever to my clit.

p
x

Anonymous said...

It’s a lovely feeling it takes time to get used to about 3 months for me trying different lengths of time wearing
I’ve had it 3 years now I’m probably locked 🔒 for the year it’s easy to clean 🧽 on I’m very nice and flat at the front I can wear women’s jeans and you wouldn’t know I’m wearing it ! I’m fully dressed as a woman now every day 😍😍😍 I love wearing heels 👠 makes me horny but I can’t do anything my wife mistress loves that ! Love ❤️ and kisses sissy Natalie xx

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Natalie - it sounds as if we have both found different devices for the same reason, one of the things i like about my really small device is that i can wear tight jeans with little visible bulge. i also like how it accentuates and 'presents' my testicles/labia but keeps my little clit hidden. Owner likes this too as She likes to beat them occasionally.

p
x

Anonymous said...

My man balls do hang a bit to the sides but not much I cannot see my little clit and I have not a chance of touching it I can’t feel a thing as I can’t get hard anymore even when it is taken off and that is partly the reason why I’m locked as well I can’t remember the last time I cum I’m not allowed to play with my clit I only get relief though went dreams and that is rare ! Love and kisses sissy Natalie xx

La truie chiotte said...

Very original and super sexy Easter holidays! well done !

Poppet Subslut said...

Natalie - it has been quite a long time (we're talking years) since i last had a wet dream, so am glad you at least get to enjoy those.

p
x

La lope Allex - thank you, it was a very special Easter sunday indeed!

p
x