Saturday 3 April 2021

As Flexible As A Plank

i guess i didn't really think it through. When i ordered the breeding yoke, as a surprise for Owner to prevent me from wriggling about quite as much when She spanks or canes my clit, i should have paid more attention to the small print. The shop does say that you need to be flexible to be placed into the yoke, something that i am not. 

Basically, to fit it you need to be able to bend so that your feet are held up around your ears, you know, like you could do when you were just a few months old. Unfortunately, that was probably about the last time i could maintain that position. i am someone who struggles to even be able to touch my own toes. A combination of an innate lack of natural flexibility and two previously slipped discs means that bendy i am not. Of course, me being me, i did not think of such things when ordering. Just saw the position effortlessly held by the model in the promotional pictures and thought, 'that would keep me secured and fully exposed' and went ahead and ordered the yoke for Owner.

Anyway, fast forward to last night and after a lovely afternoon walk along the Thames, followed by a movie at home with a big bowl of popcorn, we set about trying to use the yoke in order for Owner to be able to administer my weekly beating. This week it had been determined that i was to receive sixty strikes to my testicles/bits from Her round metal tenderiser and then one hundred and sixty strikes on my backside with the carved wooden paddle.

First things first though, was securing me down in the yoke. It very quickly became apparent that there was no way on earth i was flexible enough to use it as intended. However, Owner was ultimately able to secure me down in the device by basically abandoning all efforts to affix the yoke around my neck and focus instead on just securing my hands and legs. You can see the resultant position below.  Had i the body of a gymnast my head would be sticking out of the large hole in the middle of the yoke, but i don't, so it is not. It still worked though as a means of securing me for Owner to administer my beating, striking my very exposed and squishy 'labia' with Her nasty little metal tenderiser implement (another gift from me). It really is a quite uncomfortable thing to be struck repeatedly across your bits with but at least this way Owner can use it without me being able to wriggle out of the way or protect myself in any way from Her

Yoke and metal clit tenderiser

My head would be poking through that central hole if i had the flexibility!

The good thing about the yoke is that, being a breeding yoke, it works just as well, if not better, when the person being restrained is inverted. To administer my bottom beating Owner unlocked my legs, had me roll over onto my knees and then secured them again. It is a great feeling to be locked down with your legs physically spread open. i can see why they call it a 'breeding' yoke! My pussy craved to be fucked, spread open and on full view with my face flat down on the bed. i felt like a complete slut as Owner set about beating my bottom with the paddle.

Helpless and locked down in the 'breeding' position with Owners' carved wooden paddle

Post paddling pinkness
So to conclude, although we were not able to use the breeding yoke as intended, thanks to my innate lack of flexibility, we were able to make use of it nonetheless. Owner declared the yoke to be a useful addition that will certainly help to make beating and canings of my clit easier whilst i can daydream  of being locked down and ravaged by Her like a slut. Oh, and there was much amusement and bouts of laughter and giggles on both our parts as we tried to figure out a way of locking down the human equivalent of a plank, aka moi :)

No comments: