Thursday 15 April 2021

Tied Up and Chilly

Yesterday, after i had finished working for the day, Owner tied me up whilst i was still in my work blouse and skirt and left me kneeling in the bedroom whilst She went about doing Her exercises and some other activities. Owner is good with ropes and enjoys tying me up and restraining me on occasion. Usually, She does this with me remaining in Her company. This is, i think, the first time She has restrained me and then left me to go about Her business. 

It felt appropriate that She should do so and gave me time to quieten my mind after a slightly stressful day at work and to simply think. In an odd way it felt almost therapeutic to be left restrained like that. It was also quite arousing and my mind soon wandered to imagining a variety of scenarios in which i had been restrained by Owner and then left by Her. Tied up naked in front of the window, or to a lamp post, or restrained on all fours with my knickers down. Fun thoughts. Anyway, when Owner was done and it was time for me to get changed and start preparing dinner She returned and untied me. Her i am tied up in my work blouse and skirt kneeling by Owners' bed

yes that is a gag and clamps you can see hanging from the bedpost

and yes that is a small leather flogger hanging from this bedpost

Earlier in the week the new nipple jewellery that Owner ordered for me arrived, It is a beautiful shield type design and it matches perfectly the sparkly belly piercing that She also bought me a while back. You can see the ring in situ below, i think it is super pretty

my new nipple ring
In less happy news our boiler broke down yesterday so we are currently without heating or hot water. It will hopefully be repaired on Friday when the engineer arrives. In the meantime, i have been 'benefiting' from the joys of ice cold morning showers. My already little clit shrunk to almost microscopic proportions inside its chastity cage shelter!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi poppet forgive me if I’m wrong it’s chastity dice day tomorrow hope you can spend more time in you cage mistress has told me I’m having a rest from my full belt for the summer and I’m going in my holytrainer nub until September yeah the change will be done this weekend love sissy Natalie xx

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Natalie - you are not wrong, tomorrow is indeed the day. How do you feel about leaving the full belt for a cage for the holytrainer nub for a time? Sounds like you are pleased (i would be in your position).

p
x

Anonymous said...

Poppet I’m very pleased a nub for summer is nice my mistress is not that cruel the wind blowing up my dress 👗 on a summer day fantastic and I’ve bought some lovely 3” silver sandals as well love sissy Natalie xx

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Natalie - those sandals sound good as does the idea of a lovely swishy summer dress.

The roll of Owners' chastity dice this morning determined that i am to remain in chastity for another 3 months, but on weekdays only, so i will be unlocked at weekends :)

p
x