Sunday 18 April 2021

199 and Out

Well, two hours short of reaching my two hundredth day without an orgasm, this morning i had a little accident whilst being teased and tormented by Owner and suddenly and 'leaked' copious quantities of semen all over. It wasn't a proper orgasm, there were none of the accompanying sensations, just a large and unstoppable leakage. One minute Owner had been beating my exposed clit and nipples as i lay in bed, with Her used knickers draped over my face, before straddling my hips to pleasure Herself with Her vibrator and the next i was apologising as a steady flow of semen streamed across my belly and down between my butt cheeks.

Owner looked disappointed. i think She had half expected such an outcome as She had placed a towel underneath me but even so i think She had wanted me to hold out. On waking this morning She had started to caress my nipples and clit and had continued to do so after breakfast when we were cuddled in the lounge catching up on a favourite TV programme. When that finished She told me to go back to bed 'for more caresses'. Once there She set about alternating between sucking on my breasts, then caressing them and then spanking and caning my nipples and my exposed clit. They were already still sensitive from having been beaten yesterday with Her riding crop (after She first caned my backside) and my little clit was was standing proud, making full use of its uncaged status.

After beating and caressing me for a bit Owner then took out Her vibrator, straddled my groin and started to pleasure Herself with Her toy as She ground against my clit. Whether it was the sight of Her enjoying Herself in front of me or the sensation of Her vibrator combined with the earlier beatings or a combination of all three when She briefly lifted Herself up and off me that is when the accident happened and i leaked all over the place.

Owner scooped up my mess and fed it to me and then rolled over and presented Her backside for me to feast on whilst She continued bringing Herself off with Her vibrator. i eagerly licked Her anus out until She came. So, there we have it. After 199 days and 22 hours i once again had an 'orgasm'. Not a proper one but copious amounts of semen still flowed from my clitty as a result. All i could do was apologise and try to ensure that i pleasured Owner as She expected. The contrast between our experiences was notable. Whereas i whimpered an apology as, without wanting to, i leaked helplessly and without sensation, She orgasmed with evident enjoyment and pleasure.

My first orgasm in over six months was an unintended [Edited 19/04/21] one.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. So, there is no punishment forthcoming?

sissy terri said...

i'm sorry poppet, but i beg to differ with you.

i think your orgasm was quite "proper."

i am very happy for you...xox

sissy terrie

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi terrie - on reflection, perhaps you are right. i will amend. Thanks for correcting.

p
x

Hi anonymous - no, none so far.

p
x

Sally Bend said...

I'm with terri - sounds like a proper orgasm indeed! It was at her direction, it was a leakage not an explosion, and there was nothing masculine about it. Still good job getting there! 199 days is a quite an achievement!

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Sally - i think you are both right, it has been sooo long that i forget what an orgasm, especially an accidental one, can feel like :). Have edited to better reflect.

p
x

La truie chiotte said...

It is amazing that you have managed to remain chaste for so long despite tremendous excitement from your owner. Congratulations

Anonymous said...

Poppet evening you spurted I’m still chaste in my nub holy trainer good for you the annoying part starts now the first 3 weeks of torment wanting to spurt out of the clitty that’s what I hate hope you’re well sissy Natalie xx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you La Lope Alex, i wonder if i will have to wait another 199 days?

p
x

Hi Natalie and i hope you too get a minute of fun outside of your Holy nub before being locked away again.

p
x