Sunday 11 April 2021

Cooking, Caning and New Coat

This morning Owner administered my regular weekly caning/spanking. It was postponed from Friday as Owner had now been feeling well. This week i was required to received 50 strokes from Her wooden spoon on my clit and then one hundred strokes from Her new metal tenderising implement. Owner ensured that i was safely secured in my new yoke before commencing, which turned out to be a good move as otherwise i would have thrashed about a lot, especially from the clit spanking with the wooden spoon. It definitely hurt as She struck my helplessly exposed 'bits'. Here are some pictures

Looking pensive before the first blows landed on my exposed bits
Pink buttocks after the metal tenderiser went to work

Owner also came up with a good idea which is that She could use the redundant central section of the yoke, the bit your head is supposed to go through if you are more flexible then i am. as a base to attach things to - such as clamps to my nipples etc. It is a potentially fiendish thought!

Recently, i have also been busy making some of the dishes that Owner has requested on me. Today, i prepared a vegetable Moroccan tagine and earlier in the week i made (at the second attempt) some half decent gluten-free pide (Turkish bread). i really enjoy cooking for Owner and am enjoying completing these new culinary challenges She is setting me. You can see the result of my culinary efforts below.

Gluten-free pide
Vegetable tagine (in authentic pot)
Ta da!

My next culinary  challenge is to make gluten free feta and tomato muffins.

This week i also received my new spring raincoat that Owner allowed me to purchase. i am really pleased with it and think it looks very pretty. It comes from a company called Lighthouse which do some really nice cots and other clothes. Here i am modelling my new coat, now i just need some warmer weather with showers to wear it in

This week is going to be quite a significant one for me. On Monday all of the shops and hair salons etc re-open in England so i will be finally able to make an appointment to get my hair cut - the first time it has been cut in 2021. But, that is not what i am referring to.

No, the real moment comes on Friday 16th April. It is the day when the chastity dice Owner created for me get rolled again. It will determine whether or not i remain in full-time chastity as i have been for the past three months or whether i get placed into a different regime. 

That same day is also when i will be rolling (and completing) the monthly outdoor challenge dice that Owner devised for me. Last month saw me having to go to our local supermarket wearing just a long coat and my lingerie. i wonder what i will end up having to do this month?

Stay safe all, hopefully we will all slowly be able to start to return to normal as the vaccine roll-outs continue

2 comments:

sissy terri said...

Very, very "wifey" poppet!

xox

sissy terrie

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you terrie, i try :)

p
x