Monday 6 September 2021

100 Swats

Owner administered a slightly different weekly discipline yesterday. Rather than use one of Her canes or paddles on my backside She instead used Her leather fly swat on my 'labia'. After first securing me in the yoke to stop me from thrashing or wriggling about She then set to work warming up my exposed and sensitive bits with the swat. i have to say it is a very effective implement to use 'down there' and She soon had me jiggling about and struggling to count off each strike until the one hundred mark had been reached (Owner expects me to count each stroke for Her - not always an easy task sometimes when She delivers a rapid succession of blows).

For some reason positioning me on my back like this, legs spread forcibly apart, fully exposed, always makes me giggle. No matter how hard i try not to it always still happens. It is a nervous reaction and usually occurs just before Owner lands the first blow. This time, as you can see from the picture below which was taken after my disciplining, i was still giggling helplessly afterwards - i am just thankful She did not strike me another one hundred times on response!

me, after 100 swats from the leather fly swat - see too how the colour of  my chastity device continues to fade

Having administered my spanking i was left to get on with cleaning and mopping the floors whilst Owner listened to Her book. Later, my tasks completed, we sat down and watched a movie together.

As we were watching the film Owner began, once again, to caress, squeeze, pull and stroke my nipples. i adore having my nipples played with in this manner and spent most of the film lying in Owners lap, my bra and top pulled up, breathing a little heavily as Owner idly toyed with my tits. Needless to say it left me excited and aroused.

Owner has been playing with my nipples a lot of late, something we both seem to enjoy. She knows that She can illicit an almost instant from me, sending me straight to a state of contented arousal as my brain is flooded with desire. When Owner touches, caresses or pulls and squeezes them my nipples, which are quite big and fleshy after years of being happily abused, stiffen and grow fully pert. In that state they are wonderfully sensitive and touching them sends delicious sensations right through my body and sends me deep into a happy subspace. Her touching me this way also invariably causes me to spread my legs like the slut i am as i 'purr' with pleasure. With my clitty having been locked almost permanently away having my nipples played with like this, or having my 'labia' spanked, has become one of the few ways in which i get to experience some form of direct sexual pleasure. It is quite intoxicating.

After the film ended my nipples were tucked back away inside their bra and i prepared our evening meal. Then, after i had washed up and sorted out the laundry i gave Owner a foot massage. It was a most relaxing and enjoyable day.

Continuing the breast and bra theme i also, i think for possibly the first time, met up with and went for a meal with each of my parents whilst wearing not only make-up but also one of my padded bras, albeit under a loose fitting blouse - not a tight t-shirt! On Friday Owner and i met up my mother in London and went out for a meal together to a restaurant in London. Then the following day we travelled west out of London to Salisbury where we met up with my dad and his long-time girlfriend for lunch. Neither made any comment although on entering the restaurant in London the maitre d' did pass comment on what nice silver jewellery (just my usual bracelets, rings and earrings) i was wearing.

i have never actually said to either of my parents that i cross-dress, still less that i submit totally to Owner. The two of us, Owner and i, have developed a way of my being able to discretely take instructions from Her in their presence, such as to what i may order to eat or drink. It doesn't always prove possible and sometimes i still end up having to choose for myself, which now feels wrong somehow on the few occasions when it still happens (for context it has been the norm now for many years that when Owner and i eat out She decides what i will eat and drink).

When we are staying with Owners' parents in Spain the opposite is true. My feminine side is much more hidden, i don't wear makeup, nor many of my women's clothes (knickers aside). However, it is probably much more obvious that i submit to Owner and that She is the one in charge in our relationship. However, that is also the norm between Her mum and dad. Her mum is very much in charge of her dad so it is more a case of like mother like daughter. The only difference being that Owners' control over me extends far beyond the purely domestic and financial.

The whole subject of control and submission in a 24/7 and 365 days a year Femdom relationship is a fascinating one. Questions of how control is exercised in private and in public, types and means of control and how moments or occasions when the dominant partner presents the submissive with choices to make are dealt with is an area that i find fascinating. i will do a future post about this and would be really interested to hear other couples in similar relationships perspectives on this.

But, i have digressed massively. Back to Salisbury. It is a very pretty city, one that i haven't visited for about a quarter of a century (typing that makes me feel very old!) and Owner had never visited before. So i leave you with a few photos of the city and its famous cathedral. Take care everybody.

No comments: