Thursday 16 September 2021

Poppet In The Neighbourhood

Today being the 16th meant it was monthly dice day, both to determine how long and what state of chastity i am to be in going forward and secondly to decide what type of outdoor challenge i had to complete. In terms of chastity the Owners' dice decided that i am to stay locked for the next 3 months, but only on weekdays. i will be unlocked at the weekends.

When it came to what type of outdoor challenge i would have to complete and where, well it could not have ended up being more local. This time Owners' dice determined that i was to wear a wig, skirt and high heels in the street outside our flat - a nice, simple, easy to execute challenge with the added thrill of potentially being observed by our neighbours.

i completed the challenge shortly after 9.30am - after the local kids were all in their school. Here i am in my stockings, heels and wig outside where we live


Looking up at Owner in the window

Hello random passing car

Owner observed the whole scene from inside our flat

Owners' view from our lounge

Earlier in the week Owner had me eat from the bowl on the floor with my hands secured behind my back. However, being an old and not very flexible slut She graciously allowed me to rest my dinner on a small stool so that i might better be able to bend forward an eat it - the last time we tried this we realised that i really cannot get my head down between my legs kneeling on the floor - or if i can then i get stuck in that position! So Owner very kindly permitted an adaptation to allow me to finish my dinner and not need Her to lift my head out of my food

Not quite eating from the floor :)
Face full of food
In other news, on Saturday Owner and i start our holidays. We are heading away for two weeks. i am not going to say where we are going in case i jinx the whole thing, but international travel is involved and my knickers and bras are all packed :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love this, especially how you get to eat..... don't you?

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Cheryl and it was much easier with the stool raising my bowl slightly than when we last tried it with my bowl on the floor. i am just pleased that Owner does not make me eat like this all of the time! i do, however, always eat out of that same dog bowl.

p
x

Anonymous said...

very sexy, got me quite moist

Poppet Subslut said...

Delighted you think that Cheryl and that's the best type of reader feedback, thank you and hope that you stay moist for a while :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

Good seeing you out... you look so femme!! Glad you got a little nourishment after, hee... sara

Anonymous said...

Another 3 months poppet so good for you looking pretty in your summer clothes and heels ! Well what happened to me last week was amazing my wife mistress came in the bedroom last Tuesday morning with my favourite pair of blue leather 3” court shoes placed them on the floor unlocked my nub device what I’ve been locked in for 4 months I think and said spunk in each heel place them on your feet and come shopping with me to bluewater shopping centre all day I had them on knowing I had cum in them made me even more horny when we got back 6 hours later I was told to lick the inside of my heels clean and then relocked in my nub absolutely amazing I had not cum in over 14 months I don’t know when the next time will be love sissy Natalie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you sara, one of a number of ways Owner nourishes me;)

Natalie - wow! That is exciting news and how lucky to have to walk with your feet in your own mess, i am surprised you did not leak again.

Hope you get locked up for a nice long stretch and then get to do something similarly fun for your next release.

p
x

La truie chiotte said...

your owner always has great ideas

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks La lope Alex, She does indeed

p
x