Tuesday 8 March 2022

100 Days Of Denial

This is just a brief post to mark the fact that today is one hundred days since my last orgasm. i am extremely grateful to my lovely Owner for keeping me denied like this. i truly believe that being kept denied and locked helps improve my performance and behaviour. 

i have no idea when or if i will be allowed to orgasm again but i can honestly say that the longer i am kept in this state, the happier i am. i also think i become a better and more submissive wife. So thank you Owner for keeping my pointless little clit locked away and for keeping me in a state of orgasm denial.

locked and denied under Owners' watchful eye


2 comments:

vanessachaland said...

200 is not that far away...

Poppet Subslut said...

You are so right Vanessa. Then maybe 300, then 400....here's hoping :)

p
x