Tuesday 1 March 2022

Blog Update

Hello one and all. You may have noticed that the appearance of the blog has changed. That is because someone corrupted/hacked the last template so we have removed that template and are using a new one. Owner thinks this new one is much cleaner and clearer than the last anyway. What do you think?

In other news. Owner took me out for a lovely brunch on Sunday followed by a walk along the River Thames from Canary Wharf to London Bridge. The place we went for brunch was one we have not visited before called Caravan. It was very popular and busy but Owner had reserved in advance so we had no problem getting a table. i wore a blouse that used to be Owner's but which She has donated to me so is new to me, i think it looks lovely (you can decide for yourself from the picture below). As is now the norm Owner chose and ordered for the two of us, i do love how this is now just second nature. Just another example of how Owner exercises control over me in public and in private. Anyway, here i am modelling the blouse

me in my 'new' blouse

With February now over and March having begun i am also pleased to report that my performance rating for the month came in at 4.625 out of a maximum possible of 5, so i think i did reasonably well. Hopefully Owner is pleased with how i have been doing as her submissive wife.

That's about it. Oh, one final thing. Tonight, after i have prepared and cleared away dinner, brushed and dried Her hair and completed my chores, Owner has instructed me to fuck my pussy with one of Her larger dildo's...it's a hard life :)


2 comments:

vanessachaland said...

New "look" is just fine. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa

p
x