Wednesday 16 March 2022

Chastity and Challenge Update

Well, today is the 16th of the month which meant that it was time to let Owners' chastity and public challenge dice decide what lay in store for me. Would i remain locked 24/7 for a month or more longer? What type of outdoor challenge would i have to complete?

The dice were rolled at breakfast this morning under Owners' watchful gaze. And the outcome? Well, in terms of chastity they determined that i was to remain locked for another 3 months BUT only at weekends. So, i write this with my little clitty unlocked. Owner was especially happy with the outcome as She does like to have some opportunities to tease and poke at my clit. One of the first things She did was to pull my knickers down as i was stood in front of the window in our kitchen.

So, for the next 3 months i will be mostly unlocked, except at weekends when back into the cage my clit will go.

For the outdoor challenge this month the dice alighted on a more straightforward challenge. As usual the first dice rolled decided the location of the challenge - which proved to be our nearest bus stop. The next dice decided the nature of the challenge - wearing high heels with trousers. So mid-morning in between work calls i stepped out of my skirt and into my suit trousers, slipped on a pair of my 'stripper' heels and teetered along to the bus stop.

i didn't bump into any of our neighbours but there was plenty of passing traffic to watch me pose as well as a woman sat waiting for the bus at the stop opposite, though she quite understandably seemed more focused on her phone than what the person (me) across the road was up to. Anyway, here are some pictures of me, in my highest of high heels wearing suit trousers and blouse at the bus stop;

the old standing on one leg in heels trick
i did a similar challenge to this last month (at the railway station rather than the bus stop). i do hope to get a skirt wearing one again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


You have so much courage to go out in public just being you, without trying to dress fully, regardless of your owners demands. Let us know how being unlocked is going. If it was me, I'd probably be more of a sex crazed girl then I am already!

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Frangurl. i never used to feel quite so confident but i kind of forced myself and now i am less worried and anxious than first i was and am willing to go a little further each time.

i really don't think being unlocked is good for me, though Owner likes me to be at times. i am probably more sex craved the longer i am kept locked and denied, and it is such a delicious feeling to feel horny all the time.

p
x