Sunday 6 March 2022

A Flash Of Red

Owner and i visited a Victorian folly on the outskirts of London called Castle Severndroog. It is not really a castle at all but it does offer commanding views over the capital. It was a cold day so we were both wrapped up warm, however, i could not resist the urge to lift my tops and flash my bright red bra to Owner whilst we were walking through the grounds...like you do!

a cheeky bra flash

But, i am sure that was not the view you really wanted to see. So here it is, the view of London from the top of the castle.

Looking North West towards the London skyline

When we returned back home i changed into my pink maid's cleaning dress and swept and mopped the floors, gave Owner a massage and then was stripped, secured and clamped and caned by Her on my clamped clittie and across my breasts.

30 mini pegs attached to my 'clittie' then caned across my bits and tits with the twisted cane

 Let's just say that the end of the day left its mark! i hope you all had a lovely weekend as well.



4 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Interesting trip. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

It was Vanessa :)

p
x

La truie chiotte said...

Very pretty and particularly sexy on the last photo

Poppet Subslut said...

i thought you might like that one Allex ;)

p
x