Tuesday 12 April 2022

Sometimes It Is The Little Things

And, no this is not a blog post about my clitty (this in direct response to Owner when She saw the title) - though with a title like this one has it could easily be about my little clit 😉.

But, no. This is not a post about my clit, or any other part of my anatomy for that matter. No, this is a post about the day-to-day reality of living as Owners' 24/7 submissive wife. Regular readers will know that for many, many years now Owner and i have been living together as a Femdom/FLR, call it what you will, couple. This is not something we dabble in at weekends or on the odd day here and there. We try to make my submission to Her an everyday lived reality that gets incorporated into all aspects of our lives.

Like everyone there are days when other factors (work, health issues, general stress, family visits etc, etc) have an impact on our lives and, more specifically how i manifest my submission to Owner. But generally every day is filled with acts and routines each of which are a sign of my submission to and Owners control over me. Then there are also the 'big events', moments that occur less frequently, once or twice a week or once a month, and so on where the nature of our relationship is reinforced more dramatically. For example, my weekly beatings/canings fall into such a category, as too would the public challenges i am asked to perform.

Then again there are the rules i live by which have become so ingrained over the years as to have become second nature. For example to ask for permission to be allowed to purchase something, to post something on social media, to not expect to choose what i will eat when we go to a restaurant etc etc. There are a multitude of such rules that have gradually just become a part of my/our daily lived reality.

But for me the real icing on the cake are the little moments that occur the tiny incidental moments of authority or control. These are what make this submissive heart sing. The sudden demand for 'get me that' or 'do this' or 'do that'. These are often book-ended with a 'can you' or 'please' but to me they are most appreciated when they are not, when they are uttered as a simple and direct order or instruction. These are the moments that i love and appreciate the most as they truly remind me not just of whom i am but also that i have an Owner who enjoys, and treats as second nature, Her authority over me.

Owner is no harridan, She does not harshly punish me and only chastises me on occasion (and when it will always have been warranted). Life under Her rule is, in many respects, i suspect no different to countless millions of other couples who would never consider themselves to be in a Femdom relationship. For ours to be able to work day-in and day-out in the way it does the first thing that went out of the window was the fantasy Femdom that, all too depressingly, so often seems to be the only kind portrayed in most magazines, websites or films that claim to depict such relationships. i suspect such portrayals probably put off many women from the outset, sadly depriving them of the benefits and opportunities such a relationship can provide. To any readers who do have such a relationship of a 24/7 basis then i take my hat off to you, for us we could just never imagine how it could work, quite aside from the fact that Owner is much more of a hoodie and tracksuit bottoms girl than a whip-wielding leather or rubber clad-one. She does wield Her whip, but She does wearing trainers not skirts and high-heels. In fact, i am literally the only one who wears heels, skirts and stockings in Her house.

i am, however, rambling so i will draw this to a close. i guess all i wanted to say really was that sometimes (often actually) it is the small, everyday examples of Owner's control over me and my happy submission to Her that give me the greatest happiness. To be told by Her what to do or what not to do truly does make my submissive heart sing.

i leave you with a gratuitous tit shot from this evening. In this case my little tits, clamped as i prepared to wash-up after dinner. Owner had me wear the clamps for a full hour. It is safe to say my tits are now positively 'glowing' and really quite sensitive.



No comments: