Saturday 30 April 2022

Pink & Golden - Plus A New Tattoo From Owner?

Owner administered my weekly caning last night, another three hundred strokes with the thicker of Her two canes. In addition to being caned across my bottom and the backs of my thighs i also had my nipples clamped and had 20 mini clothes pegs attached to my clitty at the same time. My bottom was definitely glowing afterwards, as you can see below;

Pink bottom and back of thighs

i have to confess that being caned hard like this is a very therapeutic way to end a week. i was so tired by the end of the day, work is extremely busy at present and i had so many things running around inside my head. Canings are great at enabling you to forget about work etc and focus instead on something else, like the fact that your bottom is sore :).

Caning delivered Owner treated me by ordering a pizza and letting me have a small bottle of cider to drink with it. We then cuddled up and watched the last episode of an Italian drama on Netflix. It ended up being a very relaxed evening.

This morning i was served my regular glass of Owner's delicious piss to drink with my breakfast (a true breakfast of slut's). This morning Her urine was still warm. The previous week Owner had awoken needing the toilet in the night and had served my drink then, meaning that by the tie i drank it in the morning it was a glass of cold piss - it was still delicious though.

My breakfast of piss, tea and cereal with yoghurt (served in my dog bowl)
Delicious!

Now for the exciting (for me anyway) news. Owner wants to have my right breast tattoed. Many of you will know that i am already the proud wearer of many tattoos that symbolise various aspects of my life with and submission to Owner. This includes a tattoo on my thigh which states that i am owned by Owner. Pride of place, however, is the tattoo that circles my left breast and which, in latin, states the year when we were legally married (XVLILMMXVIII) and that i am Her wife (UXOR).

Anyway, Owner has decided that She would like to permanently mark my right breast as well. Specifically, She wants me to have a tattoo that is suggestive of my need to be disciplined. After researching suitable Latin phrases She has settled on 'ubi amor, ibi dolor' - which translates as 'where there is love there is pain'. Owner is now busy working on Her final design idea for submission to the tattoo artist. i am super excited at the prospect of receiving another permanent mark from Owner which symbolises another aspect of our relationship. How lucky i am!



2 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Pink...you wear it well. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa - my favourite colour

p
x