Saturday 9 April 2022

Pink and Tender

So today i have mostly been catching-up with some long overdue household chores, studying some Spanish and then watching a movie with Owner (Mad Max: Fury Road) whilst gorging on a giant bowl of popcorn. This was followed by Owner spanking my backside with Her heart-shaped metal spanking device, before turning me over, securing me in the wooden yoke and spanking my caged clit with the wooden spoon. All the while my nipples were securely clamped.

So, just another 'normal' Saturday :)

My bottom and 'bits' were left pink and throbbing. 

How was you day?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poppet shouldn't you be wearing heels 👠 in your yoke when being tampered with ? My wife would definitely make me ! Happy chaste sissy slut Natalie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Natalie, lovely to hear from you.

Unfortunately, wearing high heels all the time when living in a top floor flat in a victorian conversion doesn't go well with a desire to remain on good terms with our downstairs neighbour. They are sometimes worn but Owner does not make their wearing a regular requirement out of concern for our neighbour because of the 'click, clicking' noise heels make on the floor.

p
x