Monday 25 April 2022

Spring is in the air...my sluttiness is rising

Hello all. Apologies (again) for the delay between posts. Owner and i have had a busy few weeks since returning from our Italy trip, including a trip to Spain to stay with Her family and visits to my mum and to my dad (more on that later) respectively. Add to that a really busy work period for us both and things have slipped a little.

However, fear not. A period of 'normality' beckons during which normal service will return. This week has already got off to a better start with the completion of my monthly outdoor challenge (rearranged from the 16th as that was when we were in Spain). The dice were rolled last night so i woke up knowing what i had to do, namely to stand at the bus stop next to our local park wearing high heels, shorts and my cat ear hair band on my head.

The weather was fine and this morning so i combined my heels and shorts with a pair of pretty tights, a light blouse and pretty pink bra. i could have chosen to walk to the park in regular trainers and then change into heels when i got there but i decided, being the slut i am, to walk to the stop and back wearing my heels. Anyway, it is good practice for walking in them them as the route involves walking up and downhill.

On the way i passed various people and was also passed by some cars and vans but my journey to the park bust stop was otherwise uneventful, i even paused on route to take some pics.  Anyway, i was at the bust stop and ready to take pictures within a few minutes of leaving home. 

Owner seemed very happy with my pictures when i sent them to Her, telling me i looked pretty, so i think She was pleased with how i got on. Photos taken i then retraced my steps and returned home. These are some of the pictures i took on my phone.  What do you think?

with an audience of one behind me
heading from our home to the bus stop near the park
On route to the park bus stop

As you can see i could not resist unbuttoning my blouse so that my pretty bra was visible. It would make for an interesting challenge to do this in just shorts and bra!

A number of people, and a bus, passed me whilst i was faffing about with taking pictures, i am trying to get better with walking with my head held high when dressed like this and holding eye contact with people if they look at me. i am definitely a lot less embarrassed of who and what i am when i do these challenges than used to be the case. 

There was a man who was working on his car on the opposite side of the bus stop who watched what i was up to the whole time. The more of these i do the more exciting (as opposed to terrifying - which was the case when i first did these) it is for me if i know there is someone watching me. i quite like the idea of posing in front of strangers. A few years ago, before the pandemic, Owner entered me into a cosplay event where i had to take to the stage in a maid's style outfit and do a little dance. i was terrified but on cloud nine at the same time, it was a real buzz. i guess that is what comes of being an exhibitionist slut at heart.

Aside from forgetting to smile in a couple of them i think they came out ok. It was quite a little thrill to do and to walk there and back. i think it is quite an appropriate outfit for me. None of the passing drivers gave me a honk this time though, perhaps it was the fact that i was wearing tights rather than stockings that held them back :)

Anyway, i hope i that my brief appearance in our neighbourhood today may have brightened some persons morning in one way or another just as i hope some readers derive some pleasure from the pictures of me.i love being an exhibitionist slut and i hope, under Owners' guidance, to become a better one.

Talking of appropriate outfits, as i mentioned at the outset i went down to stay with my Dad and his girlfriend this weekend. i visited alone as Owner had other things to catch-up with and, given the distance involved, my visit required me to stay overnight.

Now, i have previously met my Dad and his girlfriend with Owner whilst i was wearing light make-up and padded bra, and being in chastity. But this was the first time i stayed over so attired, re-doing my make-up after breakfast. i don't want to hide my true self but equally don't want to make a big thing of it either. i have never had a discussion about how i look or present with either or my parents but i  equally don't want to pretend or hide who i am. i feel most comfortable and more 'me' with make-up and bra etc than without. So that is how i presented myself. Not an eyelid was batted, at least not in my presence. It's a silly thing but it also feels like a bit of a moment, a bit of me just being 'me'. So that is one more line crossed. This is the picture i sent Owner as i was getting dressed in the morning at my Dad's




8 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Is spring sluttiness anything like meteorological whorism? Asking for a friend. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

i believe they may be connected phenomenon Vanessa. Are your 'friend's' symptoms particularly acute at present? Mine are :)

p
x

vanessachaland said...

Yea, spring is hard for me. I want to run around and play, not work, not take care of details, things like that. I mean, I force myself to take care of what needs to be tended to, but I freely admit it is a challenge. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

i tend to find that i am horny all the time and my brain runs away with a multitude of fantasies. There are days when i suspect i would pretty much do just about anything.

p
x

Katie said...

You look great! It's such fun to spend time in public dressed so sexy! Next time consider a denim mini skirt and elastic top stockings with a thong. That way, you can bend down to pick up a dropped item, in front of the dirty old man car mechanic! :)

Poppet Subslut said...

i like your thinking Katie :)

Anonymous said...

You look so cute in these pictures :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Frannie, i am thrilled that you think so.

p
x