Sunday 22 May 2022

Outdoor Challenge Fun In The Sun

Regular readers may have wondered what happened to my monthly outdoor challenge this month? This normally takes place on the 16th of the month. However, a number of factors, including me needing to go down and spend some time with my dad caused this to be a little delayed. 

But fear not, today was the day it was done. Even better, Owner also accompanied me to document my experience. The roll of the dice decided that i was to complete my challenge at the local station and that i was to wear shorts, cat ears and heels. It was a lovely warm day and so i paired my shorts with a little sleeveless blouse and then accompanied Owner, heels and ears in my rucksack ready to put them on when we arrived.

Owner suggested we first go for a walk around the park before we made our way to my challenge destination, which She decided should be at our local Docklands Light Railway (DLR) station rather than the mainline one. It was lovely to be out in short, shorts again, although as you can see my legs could benefit from a bit more sun.

Anyway, when we arrived at the station Owner was on hand to document the whole performance and even treated me to a drink in a local bar afterwards. It was a wonderful challenge and one that was great fun to complete. Here i am at posing in my heels, shorts and cats ears at the station;

And a few more shots in shorts, ears and heels

would you like a ticket to ride? :)

And here i am having a drink in a local bar/restaurant, challenged successfully completed

It was a wonderful challenge to do, made even better by having Owner with me to document it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your legs are divine, but the cat ears really do it!! Sara E

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Sara, you say the sweetest things :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

Hi poppet sissy Natalie here I’ve split up from my wife mistress 😱 I’m currently still in my nub but been looking at the cherry keepers I know you wear one what’s it like I’m getting the total micro one mine currently is 25mm long and my ring is 47mm is there much difference? And how long does it take to ship from America ? Hope your both well and roll on the 16th 😘👍🏻👍🏻

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Natalie - lovely to hear from you but i am sorry to hear that you have separated from your wife mistress. Do you hope to get back together or are you moving on?

My cherry keeper is the stub, i'd like to go smaller but Owner is happy with it as it is. Miner shipped from the Netherlands so it didn't take long. i think they manufacture and ship from the Netherlands for Europe and from the States for orders that side of the pond.

i am still very happy with it. The only thing i have found is that the colour has really faded back to the original base colour (white) as opposed to the purple/pink it started out as. But is is very comfortable to wear.

We're both well thanks. We're currently on holiday on the West coast of Ireland. Yes, the dice will be rolled in two days time...i can't wait. i hope to be locked up 7 days a week again as opposed to the part-time regime i have been in the past three months.

p
x

Anonymous said...

Thanks poppet could you possibly post a link on here please for the Netherlands please much appreciated me and the mistress to early to tell but I’m staying locked 🔒 I’m so used to it on would be strange with it off ! I’m 10 years pussy free anyway and couldn’t possibly get it up anymore 🤣🤣🤣

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Sara. It has been well over 10 years now for me too. I ordered from this link which was shipped from the Netherlands
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/josielynn-s-body-jewellery

P
X

Anonymous said...

Thanks poppet i see you have a month 🔒 locked enjoy 😉 sissy Natalie x