Saturday 7 May 2022

Clamps, Spanks and a Strip

Hello all, i trust that you are having enjoyable weekends? i have spent some of mine being spanked by Owner, doing some housework, studying, serving as Owners' hair dresser and doing a little strip-tease performance for Her. In between we also managed to squeeze in my regular Saturday morning piss-drinking treat (warm, golden and delicious), some exercises (to try and trim the fat i have put on over the past few months) and watched a movie together with home made popcorn. It has been quite a busy day and i still have some baking to do later!

Tomorrow we are heading out for lunch before going onto an exhibition in the afternoon. i am also hoping to have my consultation with the tattooist whom i hope will then, sometime in the next few weeks, ink my right breast with the tattoo that Owner has designed for me. i cannot wait to get it done.

Oh, and the week started with Owner sending me to do a lap of our local park with my nipples clamped and to sniff Her used knickers near the park cafe. It was a pleasant day and there were lots of people about so i had to be relatively discrete about it!

Anyway, here are some vignettes from my week

nipples clamped in the park
sniffing Owners' use knickers near the park cafe

The spanking i received today was administered using the new green leather paddle that i purchased for Owner (with Her permission) at the fetish market we attended last weekend. Owner says She really like it and that it is easy to use. As you can see it left me with a pink bottom

my post-spanking bottom and Owners' new green paddle

And so to the strip-tease. The routine Owner had requested from me was a version of the strip-tease by Kim Basinger in front of Micky Rourke in the film 9 1/2 weeks. Well, i think i can safely say that Ms Basinger does a much better and far sexier job than i did, but Owner was amused. Here are some stills and video extracts from my routine

trying to look sexy


10 comments:

vanessachaland said...

May I ask what it is you are studying?

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Vanessa - of course you may, i am studying Spanish. Unfortunately, i am hopeless at languages, even English. i somehow managed to get a PhD without knowing a thing about grammar, and am still clueless about it. So other languages just leave me with a sore head. But i try.

Years ago Owner, who is Spanish, used to sit me down and test me regularly and would punish me for my mistakes. But even She gave-up in despair. But, i keep trying. i think i really just need to move to Spain and be placed in an environment when it is the only language i can speak in. Until that day.

p
x

vanessachaland said...

Interesting. I speak semi-passable "street" Spanish, just basic words and sentences, but that's just from living where I do. I never took any lessons or studied or nothing formal.

Might I ask what the PhD is? Sorry if I'm asking personal questions, if so, no reply is understood due to privacy etc. I'm always just curious about other peoples lives.

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi again Vanessa - street Spanish is probably the best way of describing my level too. I can follow quite a lot but my conversation is pretty restricted. i am doing a 'Rosetta Stone' course which seems to work for me as a way of learning

So my doctorate was pretty niche, Anglo-US policy towards Laos and South Vietnam during the Kennedy and Macmillan period. Sadly, i have never visited either country, my research was just spent in official archives.

Talking of learning, Owner has also had me do numerous 'useful' courses over the years ranging from flower arranging, needlework, cooking, massage etc. Skills that are useful in the home.

p
x

vanessachaland said...

"Anglo-US policy towards Laos and South Vietnam during the Kennedy and Macmillan period?"

What the...you weren't even born then I would guess. That's a very, very specific area of interest, and not one that I know much about. Still, it sounds interesting. I love just about anything I can learn about history, geography and things of that nature.

The other skills you listed sound handy. I've had to settle with my sub-husband doing home repairs, yard stuff, cleaning and that's about it. He's more of a (what I call) "Big Hammer" guy, meaning anything that requires brute strength and a sledge hammer...so to speak. Anything small and delicate, anything requiring fine precision...nope, out of his league. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Yep i am a 70s child, born 1970. My dad described my studies as current affairs :). Your husband sounds super useful, can we borrow him? :)

i am hopeless at anything DIY, except painting.

p
x

if you ever fancy chatting further just drop me a line at poppetsubslut@gmail.com

vanessachaland said...

Wow, you look like you're maybe...35 at the most. Thanks for the information and the offer. I'm off for some sleep, before the sun rises. Enjoy your day. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Well, that has just made my day! Thank you Vanessa

p
x

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful week! So much fun! And at the park, why not smell. wonder’s panties instead of flowers, right? Sara E

Poppet Subslut said...

Right indeed Sara

p
x