Saturday 28 May 2022

Freshly Inked

So today was the day when i had my right breast tattooed. It was an early anniversary present from Owner who came up with the design. i then had it rendered into my flesh at The Gilt Moth tattoo parlour by a tattooist called Noise this afternoon. Owner and i are both very happy with the result. i had my left breast inked a few years ago with the date of our wedding and the word 'Uxor' - meaning 'wife' - inscribed with laurels surrounding.

My new tattoo continues the Latin theme. This time the inscription  'Ubi Amor Ibi Dolor' - meaning 'Love Hurts' - is now permanently etched into my right breast, again with a laurel but this time topped off with a little cupid and a love heart. The words are inspired by the fact that Owner likes to cane, spank and beat me,  so again my tattoo talks (as do most of my other ones) to an aspect of our relationship.

The heart is hidden behind my handcuff nipple ring
i am super happy that i now have both of my breasts tattooed. Each is slightly different but i think that they compliment each other and they frame my ever pert little nipples.

Both of my breasts are now inked

i wore my purple front-fastening bra in order to make it easier to expose my breasts to be tattooed in the  parlour. However, i realised when i got there that it would be easiest to simply take my blouse and bra off completely. There were 4 men and a woman being tattooed as well as me. There was once a time when i would have died of embarrassment at the idea of taking my blouse and bra off in front of strangers, not any more :) The only reaction i got was from the receptionist who came over and complimented me on my nipple rings.

i did manage to take one picture of me in the parlour just after my new tattoo had been finished.

In case you are wondering, yes it did hurt at times, but that is also part of the whole point.

Owner came to meet me afterwards and treated me to a delicious double scoop of ice cream. It was my second delicious treat of the day, the first being a large glass of Her special amber nectar for breakfast that i hungrily consumed.

My tasty breakfast glass of Owner's piss
Delicious!
i am so lucky to have, once again, been permanently marked by Owner and to wear another symbol of Her ownership of me.

2 comments:

vanessachaland said...

They seem to have done a very good job. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa, Owner and i are both very happy with it.

p
x