Monday 2 May 2022

Out and About

Owner and i have been enjoying a really pleasant bank holiday weekend here in London. For the first time in a month we are spending the weekend at home together which has meant that we have been able to enjoy some of the delights that London has to offer.

Saturday saw me getting a haircut in the morning after which i headed out for a walk along the Thames in the afternoon with Owner. It was a sunny day so i got an opportunity to wear the funky new heart-shaped sunglasses She bought me. We walked from Canary Wharf to London Bridge before heading to Bermondsey where Owner had made a dinner reservation for us both in a Thai restaurant we love.

However, we arrived rather early and so we stopped off in a cafe nearby. Here disaster nearly struck, i left my phone in the cafe. It is a horrible feeling when you realise you don't have your mobile as so much of your life is organised or documented via it. Luckily, i knew where i must have left it. Owner phoned the cafe who, despite by that time being closed, answered the phone and confirmed that they had found the phone and said that we could come and collect it - what a relief!

Phone successfully retrieved we then headed to the restaurant where we had a lovely dinner. i wore one of the new blouses Owner gave me and my big heart earrings. This is what i looked like

as can be seen, Owner even allowed me a beer

As is now second nature when we eat out, Owner chose and ordered my food and drink for me - menu's really has become completely redundant for me - She ordered pork belly with cabbage for me, which was delicious. She had a Thai cauliflower curry.

Yesterday we went out again, this time to London's Alternative Market (LAM), a monthly fetish market in central London that is held on the first Sunday of every month. The last time we went to LAM was probably about five years ago and i had been 'pestering' Owner for the chance to re-visit following the easing of lockdown restrictions (although a negative lateral flow is needed to get in).

i am a more sociable creature than Owner so events like this are not really Her thing. However, She kindly agreed to my request that we might both attend. It was lovely to spend part of an afternoon surrounded by fellow kinksters of every variety. There is no need to wear fetish attire to get-in, although some did, and they also run an after-party if you want to extend your visit. Owner and i only stayed to browse the stalls, have a quick drink and do a brief spot of people watching and were back home in time to watch a movie. There are no photos allowed to be taken inside the venue but these pics were taken outside - as you can see i wore the 'SLUT' paddle earrings that Owner bought me a while back

with my 'SLUT earrings

Inside, i bought Owner a green leather paddle, one side of which is lined with a rubber sole - so it is like a slipper paddle. Owner bought me a 'Pet' necklace which you can see in the picture She took of me on the train back home.

my new 'pet' necklace just about visible amongst the bling around my neck

Today is bank holiday monday and so is a non-working day for us both. i have quite a few chores that i need to catch-up with at home and have also been instructed to take a walk around our local park at some point today with my nipples clamped and to take a pair of Owners' used knickers with me and sniff them next to the park cafe - which will be a fun little challenge.

Owner has also requested that i re-create the Kim Bassinger's strip-tease from the film 9 1/2 weeks for Her entertainment, which should be fun to practice.

i hope that everyone else has been having an enjoyable long-weekend as well.

No comments: