Friday 29 July 2022

That Friday Feeling

Today has been quite a day. First-off Owner allowed me to go and sunbathe in our local park during my lunch break. Then, later in the afternoon She caned my backside using a new cane that i bought for Her. Finally, whilst i deep-throated one of Her dildo's Owner fucked my loose pussy with Her monster dildo. 

As She fucked me Owner reached down and caressed and slapped my unlocked clit causing me to soon start to moan like the slut i am. In fact, all week Owner has made full use of the fact that i have been out of chastity and has, on a number of occasions, teased and toyed with my clit. Today, just as She did on those other occasions She stopped as soon as i started to get aroused. i was left with a well stretched and very wet pussy and a throbbing, frustrated clit. Is there a better feeling in the world?

Accordingly, as i go into the weekend ready to be locked back into chastity i do so as someone who last orgasmed almost two months ago. What a wonderful way to start the weekend, sore, happy and denied. Thank you Owner.

Here are some scenes from my day

sunbathing in my lunch break in our local park
my bottom and the backs of my thighs painted red by Owners' cane
deep-throating a dildo as Owner prepares to fuck me
you can see the size of this dildo compared to Owners' hand
I have to say, i do love having this big cock of Owners' inside my hungry hole!

8 comments:

vanessachaland said...

You two have more fun than anyone else I know. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

We do Vanessa, although this is obviously a slightly curated version of our life together. There are also moments of heightened normality and late middle age :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, that is a Monster!! I had no idea!!
I hope your tan lines are coming along!! ;) SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

It's a wonderful toy SaraE and thank you, yes they are :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

please I luv to see your sloppy cunt

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks for your comment anonymous, i also love it when it is wet and sloppy :)

p
x

P… said...

Hi i have been following your blog for a long time and i admire your life path. I'm a part-time slut, Im a slut every now and then , And a few days in lock. I want more, but my wife disagrees. But I am already very satisfied that I can express my slut feelings. And then all I want is allowed and possible. I am about 50 years old and have had these feelings all my life. so i'm a happy SLUT...

P…

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi P - many thanks for commenting and i am pleased to hear that you get opportunities to express your slutty-self and are able to be open about this and discuss it with your wife.

We are lucky being able to express this aspect of our true selves.

p
x