Monday 26 September 2022

Say Cheese

Owner enjoys taking photographs of me and i must admit i love to pose for Her. When She first started doing these little photo shoots my 'poses' were as wooden as a plank and i would regularly forget to smile, as readers would often point out.i am trying to improve.

Yesterday, Owner treated me to another photo shoot. It was great fun to do and was made all the more special by the fact that She handed me a glass of Her freshly poured golden nectar to drink at the start, delicious! This time Owner chose a 'boudoir' themed photo shoot. It was shot at home in our lounge which meant having to move and re-position items and furniture to try and reduce some of the background clutter. Incidentally, Owner said that if any blog readers would like to assist with future shoots to get in touch. 

Anyway, at the end of the session Owner remarked that i have got better at posing. What do you think? Below are a selection of some of the shots She took.

with my fresh glass of Owner's golden nectar
why, hello there
i do like this bra
Anyway, let me know what you think.

8 comments:

vanessachaland said...

I fear I can't say anything about the photos without being "rude". Anyway, those (salacious) photos and the (slutty) poses look just fine to me. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa. i tried to be sluttier still but Owner reprimanded me so these are very much SFW :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

She is a wonderful photographer! And blush, I want to squire your little breasts in that gorgeous bra! SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Yes, all credit goes to Owner SaraE i agree. i just lounge about

p
x

Anonymous said...

Hi happypet,

You look beautiful, lovely photos and a nice refreshing drink. Hope you and Owner are well.

Blessings

sissysteph

poppetsubslut said...

Thanks sissysteph. We're both well (currently on holiday in NYC)

p
x

Anonymous said...

You are so prissy sitting on that pillow. Luv it! SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Delighted that you like it SaraE

p
x