Tuesday 6 September 2022

12 Days Later

i am delighted to say that after 12 interminable days of testing positive for Covid-19 this morning i finally tested negative, yippeee! i also feel so much better. i am no longer constantly exhausted and just lying about in bed being waited on by Owner. 

She has been amazing. She has made all my meals, done all the housework and the shopping and insisted throughout that i not lift a finger. She even sacrificed Her bedroom and moved into the spare room with its sofa bed whilst i wallowed about in our large four-poster. Remarkably, She managed not to catch the dreaded contagion from me although that did mean us trying to stay strictly segregated from each other in our little one and a bit bedroom flat. i took all my meals in the bedroom whilst She sat in the lounge and spoke to me across the open space of the corridor that separates both rooms. Tonight for the first time in almost two weeks i will actually be able to snuggle up against Her in bed again. That has been the worst part, not being able to touch Her or be close to Her.

As for me, i was actually not that well at all and this is despite the fact that i have had three vaccines to date. So anyone that says that Covid is no longer a risk is lying. It still is and it can still be pretty unpleasant even if you have been vaccinated. So please, pretty please, if you have not had a jab get one.

Anyway, back to today. In a sign that i am feeling better than i have been this morning i changed all the bedding and wiped down and disinfected the bedroom from top to bottom in preparation for Owner returning to sleep in here tonight with me. It has been horrible watching Her working so hard to take care of me and look after the flat when it should be me looking after Her and doing all the household chores etc. Hopefully normal service can now be resumed.

Owner has indicated that my performance review, postponed due to my illness, will now take place this weekend. i am really pleased by that and have made some suggestions to Her for ways in which Her control over me might also be further deepened which i hope She might consider. i also hope that She considers me now well enough to be caned or spanked etc again. This is also something that got put on hold due to my illness but i know i benefit from being beaten and it is also something that Owner Herself enjoys to do. It will be great for us both to re-start.

Anyway, that is about all from me for now. Take care all.

me this morning

4 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Glad you are on the mend. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa. 'Normality' is slowly returning.

p
x

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are better! And you know my eyes went right to those little red panties!! ;).
I love short jeans skirts here too! SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

i am delighted your eyes went straight to my knickers SaraE, i did try to sit so that they were just about visible :)

p
x