Monday 19 September 2022

A Productive Day

We have had an extra bank holiday here in the UK as a result of the death and funeral today of our late Queen. Neither Owner nor i are monarchists and so we have no real interest in the events, but made full use of the extra day off work.

My day began as it usually does with preparing breakfast for Owner followed by studying some Spanish and completing my exercises at the end of my allotted period of being allowed to use the computer. Last night i needed to make a mobile phone call outside of my allocated hours (remembering my phone and computer usage is now heavily restricted to specific hours only) which She had granted but it also meant that i spent an hour today gagged and silenced this morning as a 'thank you'.

i love the 'approved' stamp Owner created in response to my MS Forms submitted request

Later in the morning, after showering and getting dressed, i started to prepare a roast dinner for lunch. Whilst that was cooking i cleaned the bathroom and then after serving lunch and washing and drying the dishes i spent time cleaning the flat windows inside and out. Quite what the neighbours made of me leaning out the window in my stockings and skirt who knows!

With all my tasks done i asked Owner if there was anything else She needed doing? She was doing some of Her translation studies (Owner is super clever when it comes to languages). She replied that there was nothing She needed from me and so i spent the next hour chained up at Her feet in my under-desk cage. i was naked apart from just having me stockings and bra on and had to remain perfectly still as the heavy chains that are attached to my ankles, chastity device, and collar make quite a noise with the slightest movement on my part and Owner hates noise. i gradually am learning how to stay still when i am locked up like this. i am also gagged to completely silence me.

Owner remarked later how much She likes having a 'pet' at Her feet. i confess that being locked like this is something i also find quite wonderful and i now look forward to kneeling or curling into position. It makes me feel loved and secure and also quite aroused as i lie there imaging Owner reaching down and groping my exposed pussy.  She didn't but it was a very distracting thought!

When Owner had completed Her work she invited me to spend some time with Her on the sofa after which i did a little burlesque/strip-tease show for Her. Owner kindly complimented me on my choice of outfit and routine, noting that She thinks i have got better with practice. i did my routine to the Christina Aguilera song Nasty Naughty Boy

This is me ready to begin

And then here are some excerpts from my 'performance' that Owner filmed


It was great fun to do and i look forward to doing another show for Owner in the not too distant future. i would one day love to take some strip-tease or burlesque classes and perform for Her on a real stage. It would be terrifying but thrilling at the same time. i have been on the stage in front of Her (and many others) at a cosplay event but to do so at a strip club or similar venue would be even more fun.

Anyway, back to today. i suspect that i will spend some of my evening locked-up again in my cage (i am typing this during my allotted evening computer usage period of 5-7pm). Then before bed i have been tasked with practising deep-throating a dildo for a bit, it is one of those things that i think gets easier with regular practice, especially over-coming the gag reflex.

Meanwhile, Owner and i have now completed the first week of me in Her new regime. So far it has gone very well. i have studied daily and am making much better use of my free time. i also really welcome the fact that She has further increased Her control over me. That's all from me for now. Take care.

4 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Lookin' good. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa, i try.

p
x

Anonymous said...

I do love the idea of having to be gagged for an hour as thanks for being able to make a call! I wish Mrs would do that here..hmm.
And adore your little video burlesque striptease!! Keep up the vids!! SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Delighted that you liked the vids SaraE, i hope they brought some pleasure ;)

p
x