Monday 12 September 2022

100 Days of Denial and a Bit of Bling

Today marks a double milestone. First, it is the start of my new indoor regime, see my previous post. It is also my one hundredth day since my last orgasm. Reducing and controlling my ability to orgasm has been an area of increased importance to both Owner and myself over the past few years. 

So far this year i have actually had more releases than in previous years (four - two of which were ruined) all of which were in the first part of the year. However, i am delighted to say that the past one hundred days have been orgasm free, something i hope continues to be the case for the remainder of this year and into the next. i have written before that the longer i go without an orgasm the hornier i start to feel and the better behaved and more focused i am. This continues to be the case. When i become like this i find it difficult not to keep touching and caressing my tits, they quickly stiffen and i get very, very aroused.  Hence why i often find myself absentmindedly caressing them. Wearing a bra helps to minimise this and stops me from getting too distracted although even then i will often lift my bra during the day just to be able to touch myself there. i cannot emphasise enough how much i love the sensation of my titties being touched and caressed, it sends me straight to mega-slut overdrive and there is probably little or nothing i wouldn't readily agree to whilst my nipples are being played with!

Note that i said that when i am horny i caress my tits. i don't ever touch my clit. Even during this past one hundred days when Owner has had me unlocked as often as i am locked i still do not ever caress my clit.This is something only Owner ever does. She will sometimes touch and fondle it and of course when She does it feels very nice. However, over the years i have evolved to a point where i have totally stopped masturbating or attempting to masturbate my clit, whether in chastity or not. The only time i ever touch my clit, unless instructed to by Owner, is to clean it. Apart from that it is totally ignored. Of course, chastity helps but even then my clit still gets taken out regularly for cleaning which i do with a stiff nail brush, just to make sure i don't accidentally pleasure myself.  The only bits of me that ever get my attention these days are my nipples which, as i have said, i love to touch and caress when i am feeling horny, which i often am, and which then tends to tip me into mega-slut mode when i do touch or caress them. Touching them really is almost like a super power! Oh, and of course my pussy is always hungry to be stuffed and stretched wide, it loves that!

i think that if Owner was ever to say to me that i was no longer permitted to ever orgasm or if the weeks and months and then years were to pass with me never climaxing again, i think i could just about manage. But only if i was able to keep caressing and touching my titties. Being denied access to my titties and my clit would be something that i think i would find incredibly difficult to do. i have said in the past that i would be willing to spend the rest of my life denied permission to ever orgasm again, but i would find it very hard to also be banned from caressing my tits.

Talking of tits. They are now newly accessorised. i have re-purposed an ankle chain that broke and turned it into a little nipple chain. i think it looks very pretty. i think it goes well with my belly chain and the bells that are now permanently hanging from my clit (caged or not). i would one day love to have my scrotum pierced so that my bells could be suspended from a piercing rather than be attached to a chain around the base of my clit. Whether or not Owner would ever permit that, however, i don't know.

Anyway, here i am with all my metal and body jewellery (minus my earrings which are out of shot)


No comments: