Sunday 25 September 2022

Sad News and Good Times

Yesterday i awoke to read the sad news about the passing of fellow blogger Sissy Kaaren. As you can tell from the list of condolence messages on Kaaren's many blogs Kaaren was someone who touched many hearts writing about life as a feminine submissive to Mrs K. Kaaren was a regular commenter on this blog and we exchanged the occasional email but never actually got to meet. Nevertheless, i along with some other bloggers that Kaaren followed, would occasionally find myself 'starring' in one of the many little stories or scenes Kaaren wrote about. 

Kaaren's writing about married life with Mrs K, and the many things they got up to over the years gave a marvelous insight into their relationship and, i am sure, helped many readers struggling to come to terms with their own sissy nature. Kaaren was also very funny and had a keen eye for the absurd. More recently Mrs K began to make her own brief appearances in Kaaren's blogs authoring posts herself but for the most part the blogs were full of Kaaren's thoughts and fantasies. That is until Kaaren became ill and Mrs K took over to provide Kaaren's many loyal readers with updates on Kaaren's progress. Just as she did to relay the sad news of Kaaren's passing. i, along with many others, will miss Kaaren and my condolences go to the loved ones Kaaren left behind, Mrs K especially.

On a happier note. Owner and i ended up unexpectedly getting a little drunk in a local pub before heading to a restaurant for pizza yesterday. We had only meant to go out for a walk around a local park, an opportunity for me to stretch my legs after having been chained and caged at Owners feet for about an hour after completing all my chores for the day.

On the way back from the walk Owner suggested that we stop for a drink and, well one led to another, then another and another and before you know it we were both a little tipsy and engaged in our favourite activity, namely gossiping and commenting about others in the bar. There was an engagement party in full-swing which gave us plenty of outfits for us to pass judgement on. What the other drinkers made of me in my pink collar etc is another matter!

me in the pub

Mind you, none of the other drinkers would have known that not only was i wearing a bra (which was obvious) but that my titties were also adorned with a set of weighted plastic cherries affixed to the ends of the chain that hangs between my tits, tugging deliciously on my nipples. The photos below, obviously not taken in the pub, show off my cherries

the cherries that hang from my nipple chain

tugging gently on my nipple
It was not just my nipples that were colourful. My butt cheeks were still a little pink from the caning they received after work on Friday as part of my regular weekly disciplining. Owner coloured my bottom and the backs of my thighs nicely by striking me hard and repeatedly.

painted bottom and thighs

Meanwhile, earlier in the week Owner instructed me to wear a corset for work, which i gladly did. You can see me in my outfit below.

Corset on
and fully dressed

Today i have been busy cooking and cleaning. However, at one point i found myself with nothing to do and, with no further requests from Owner, i chained and locked myself up into my cage as i am now expected to do. Before doing so, however, i made one small change. i have noticed that when i am chained up in my cage i get quite fidgety and move about quite a bit, trying different positions etc. Owner hates noise and i know that my moving, and the consequent clanking of my chains was not acceptable. i needed to try and train myself to remain still and learn to be able to hold myself on all fours for an extended period of time. To help accomplish this i, perhaps counter-intuitively, attached a small cow-bell that Owner and i bought on a past trip to Switzerland to the leather collar i wear when caged. The slightest movement on my part sets the cow-bell off making it an ideal training aid to learn to be still. Today i was able to remain in position on all fours for much longer thanks to having the cow bell in place to dissuade me from moving. i did still need to make some small movements to maintain circulation in my limbs but learnt to do these very slowly to avoid triggering the bell.

This afternoon, Owner also had me posing for a photoshoot. i will post some pictures from this in my next blog post

Finally, i am pleased to report that as week two of Owner's new regime draws to a close i am continuing to perform well. i have been studying Spanish everyday, kept on top of my chores and undertaken some additional ones too and have got into the habit of chaining myself in my cage when i am not needed and my tasks are done. i have also adjusted to my reduced time online and have found it has freed me up to do other, more useful activities at home. It is still early days as Owner keeps reminding me but i am pleased with my progress to date.

So, farewell Sissy Kaaren and take care one and all.

2 comments: