Thursday 1 September 2022

Covid Strikes

Well, i suppose it had to happen eventually. Two days after Owner and i returned from Spain i tested positive for Covid. That was on Thursday last week and i have been in bed ever since feeling pretty lousy. It is surprising that even after 3 injections the virus still has the ability to knock you out quite the way it has done. Thankfully, Owner has remained negative.

i feel guilty as Owner has had to step in and take care of me, bringing me all my meals and generally nursing me when it really should be me looking after Her. i am ever so grateful to Her for having cared for me as lovingly as She has, i could not ask for better.

My being laid up has meant that the review She had planned of my behaviour and performance at home has had to go on hold. i hope that i might be well enough this weekend to receive Her instructions. i hope so as i know it is needed and the longer time passes the more i 'fret' about it.

In the meantime, there is nothing really to report as i have spent 90% of most days looking something like this

Day 1 = feeling lousy
Day 3 - feeling really lousy
Today - feeling a lot better but still dizzy when i stand up

i tested myself this morning again and still have two thick lines on the test kit so i am still pretty contagious but hopefully am now over the worst.  Now i just feel tired and dizzy when i stand up - so i am still lying down a lot!

On Thursday, the day i tested positive, we had a supermarket grocery delivery arrive that evening. i staggered downstairs with my mask on to collect the order and told the delivery man to stand well back as i had Covid. Despite that he very sweetly offered to carry our groceries inside for us. But i declined his kind offer and staggered up and down the stairs. i must, however, have been quite feverish at that point as it was only later that it dawned on my addled brain that the reason he might have given me a funny look was not because of the face mask that i was wearing but that apart from that all i had on was a hot pink t-shirt that barely covered my butt cheeks with the words 'passion fruit' written across my chest, my bra and a pair of crotchless Victoria's Secret knickers below which hung the silver bells that hang permanently suspended from my clit and which must have been both visible and audible! As i say, i must have been quite feverish to have answered the door dressed as such a wanton slut. Oh, wait...i.am.a.slut.

Hopefully, my next post will be a little more interesting but i just wanted to keep you updated in case you were wondering why i had not given any update about the review Owner had informed me about. It has been delayed but it will be coming.


8 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Focus on getting better, regaining your strength and health and worry less about your saucy slutty ass perversions. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa, i must be slowly getting better as i feel horny again, which is a good sign.

P
X

vanessachaland said...

And now? Any improvement?

Poppet Subslut said...

I am starting to feel much better thanks Vanessa and today i no longer tested positive for the first time in 12 days. Thankfully Owner remains negative too.

p
X

vanessachaland said...

Good news all around. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa.

p
x

Anonymous said...

What a terrible thing!
But I absolutely loved your description of your outfit and bells, being watched! SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you SaraE. The bells are proving great fun and have been added to.

p
x