Wednesday 16 November 2022

Outdoor Adventure - Bus Stop Slut

This is just a brief update to share with you the little outdoor adventure i had to day as i completed this month's outdoor challenge - yes today is the glorious 16th, the day i have to roll Owner's outdoor challenge dice. Well said dice were duly thrown at breakfast and they determined that i was to wear a dress and high heels outside at our local bus stop.

At the time the dice were thrown it was fairly pissing down with rain but thankfully the skies briefly cleared and the sun even shone when i stepped out side the house and tottered down the street, past the neighbours, to the bus stop. Given it was quite a grey and overcast day i opted to wear something bright and cheerful and so chose to wear one of my anime dresses, my Hideri Kanzaki dress that i have worn on stage in the past.

Anyway, i am quite pleased with the results, Owner is too, and judging from some of the people who appear in the background i also appear to have caught the attention of some passers by! Let me know what you think.    

oh look, there's a slut at the bus stop!
preparing to set off for my challenge
at the bus stop
a flash of thigh
full slut mode - with audience


4 comments:

vanessachaland said...

It's a good thing I don't live there...I'd be yelling out the window, "How much for an hour?" and rude things like that. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Oh what a lovely comment Vanessa, i do so love a lewd heckle. Some things say they are reassuringly expensive, i can assure you that i am very, very cheap :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

Hi P here, I'm quite jealous of you when you stand like that at the bus stop. I would like that myself... I read in your blog that you also have to dance for your owner. Sometimes I have to do that too. Dancing in high heels in my outfit. and that must always be on the next number.

https://youtu.be/kIC0aQ56ASE

Maybe you can request your owner because I found it te perfect song… Have fun with that P

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks P and i am glad you liked my challenge. i am afraid that tune is not really either mine or Owner's kind of song though.

p
x